I Don't Carry a Gun...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by right winger, Oct 4, 2008.

1. right winger

right winger New Member

This is from my blog.But I wanted to post it here. So if anyone has someone that gives them a hard time about being armed.Show them this. Feel free to use it as you see fit. Here is a link to my blog also.Please stop by.

http://musingsofavastright-winger.blogspot.com/

I don't carry a gun to kill people.

I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people.
    I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
    I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
    I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
    I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
    I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because my sex organs are too small.
    I carry a gun because I want to continue to use those sex organs for the purpose for which they were intended for a good long time to come.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
    I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
    I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
    I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
    I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it.
    I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

On your current blog regarding AIG your math is way off. If you divide $85B by $200M the answer is $425 not $425,000. $85B=8.5x10 to the 10th divided by 200M or 2 x 10 to the 8th. That equals 4.25 x 10 to the 2 or $425.
  3. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

LOL. Oh! That's why we have guns!!:D:p:D
  4. ToolsForPros

ToolsForPros New Member

:D Got it!
  5. the morning light

the morning light New Member

This is my bumper sticker:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009