i dont know about religion but,,,

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by dammitman, Aug 4, 2012.

1. dammitman

dammitman Member

if the worlds droughts that seems to be creeping in on other countries like India continues, there is going to be a huge (and i mean huge) amount of people needing food in the next few years and there may not be enough to go around. i sure hope God doesnt have some kinda plan like He did for the Jews in WW2. maybe another weeding out of just regular people in general on the planet. i never can really figured out what Gods plan was for all those who died in WW2 who were not military, just regular people on the planet. what do you think and i really dont need to hear that no one knows what Gods plan is, i have heard that enough, i get it.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

See thats the hassle with it .

WW2 was NOT Gods plan , Man could have avoided it , but we did not .

what we ( or the few in the ivory towers to be more accurate) choose is not Gods plan

we just reap what we sow , ( and a lot of collateral damage to boot !)

ok food

yes it aint good but its not totally bad , yes it will see food globally go up but its been held low artificially too long so subsidies could be obtained ( double dealing BS ) and with the over use of food as a source of bio fuels

it'll all come to a head and yes many will suffer but theres a lot coming online as we speak big hydro ponic ( 20 miles long, 2-3 miles wide big ) that quaduple output in india and bangladesh , the waste to power systems ( sewerage treatment to electrical power ) all these things will make food easier to get , so should counter the traditional crop losses some , transporting it will still be a bug bear but thats up to the host nation

look at africa where we have to pay bribes to the islamist gangs there to get aid through , and africa shrugs ..

ya cant help some folks

India took aid funds and channeled it into the tech area and call centre development area

billions .. now they have no emergency stocks is that our fault ? i sound like a mongrel for saying it but years of payments to them to prevent such a horrid thing happening and here we are , staring down the barrel of a billon person famine ... and its outsiders running experimental farms that are the only hold back for it all , funny that ..

India has the bomb , has great fighters , just bough a billion in anti air tech ..

but cant keep its grain coffers full ?
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. dammitman

dammitman Member

well Jack, it sounds like you feel like God was here a few thousand years ago and left a couple, (man and woman by the way) and then left. they created some rules (the bible) and made alot of people over time(alot of time) and alot of them really turned out bad (hitler for instance), alot of people die really tragically all the time but like you said its not Gods plan so when God (who really isnt here all the time) comes back He is really gonna be dissapointed in how we have all handled ourselves over the centuries. all this cannot turn out too good in the long run,,,
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i think He's here all the time , but free will means just that

we can pray for Him to interceed , Folks say he does,

like the story of Soddom 1 decent person and he'd spared it

dont fret about others , be good and true in yourself , help others where you can , follow God's instructions as best you can and raise yours to be likewise ..

but yep the worlds going to heck and i'm a waiting on a trumpet myself , but personally think its a few generations off yet ..

and no i dont think He is happy , The good book speak of his anguish over what we do here,

but he'll honour those who remain faithful to him , the rest , yeah God's Fury , maybe the worst God could do is to totally abandon those who do not heed His call

then damnation is all thats left , pretty harsh ..
  5. dammitman

dammitman Member

sounds like God is a chicken fighter, sitting back and watching all the action from the chickens, interviening when feeling the need or desire, kinda sad for the chickens,,,
  6. dammitman

dammitman Member

what else you got?
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Faith , Knowledge first hand that its folks who start fights , not God , or is God to blame for you wishing to argue here ?
    and comfort in knowing no matter what i have done , That if i am sorry , That with Christ as My Saviour

the past aint a issue , only the future is , and i've been blessed with some good folks over the years , so the long term future is looking pretty damn good

thats what i got
  8. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You say you don't want to hear that no one knows what God's plan is, but yet in the same paragraph you admittantly say you yourself don't know. So, what is it?

I know what gods plan is.
  9. dammitman

dammitman Member

i am going to print this because i work with alot(and i mean alot) of very religious folks who say that noone knows what Gods plan is. so please enlighten me and them and tell me,,,, whats Gods plan?

P.S. (God) should always be capitalized
  10. 76Highboy

To send those that don't believe in his only begotten son Jesus Christ to hell, and to give eternal life to those that accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Also, like God, I hate religion. It is useless and man made.

Also, the name god, or word god, or definition of god does not HAVE to be capitalized. You see, that would be religion,,, i.e, rules. god hates religion. So do i. god does not look at the spelling of his name, he looks at the heart. dammitman jesus christ loves me and he loves you too. I hope u have accepted him into your heart.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Reliana ( to lead or control )

legion ( Many)

whats to like ?

Faith ? now theres a thing of beauty ;)

gives Strength Character Compassion and Resolution , all in one

not bad eh ??
  12. dammitman

dammitman Member

very nice, all printed andready to show to the folks who will undoubtedly have something to say about those opinions. it seems everybody from high to low have a different opinionabout this subject. i guess this is why the world wars because of difference of opinion about religion and some of those opinionated are actually holding the keys to the bombs. good luck and hold on tight, you guys dont have those keys do you?
  13. dammitman

dammitman Member

14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so you just dismiss it all ?

cool !

then dont mind if we dismiss you , NEXT!

;)
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  15. 76Highboy

You can print it for the world to see, but really that would just be plajorism (spelling, oh well, godstill loves me.

Read the Bible. It is as plain as day. People blame God for wars, famine's, UFO's, bombs. Heck, read the bible and you will see the truth. I see you believe in God, but you have not accepted him. That is because of your pride. Your pride is fueled by your anger towards God. Instead, why don't you get mad at mankind. You yourself insinuated it. Men have the keys to war just like the evil men killed the innocent through the ages. Did God stop you from calling him a chicken man today? Did he make you do it? No. You did it. The problem is not God, it is you, us, mankind. The only thing God did was send jesus christ into the world to die for our sins and you are mad at him. Wow, really?

I will not degrade my God, Lord Jesus Christ hed is my savior.

There, print that.