I don't know bro.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShooterBoy33, Jul 7, 2012.

1. ShooterBoy33

ShooterBoy33 Former Guest

Are these shots better than the ones in my video?
    Granted, they are only at 35 yards, but the target mover thing couldn't go back any further(and the people were looking at me like I had lost my mind for having it back all the way it could go. It was awesome)

This was with my .40 btw. I am going Monday to pick up the .22 I ordered.

There were 15 bullets put into this brain. It's about 5 inches tall, and almost as wide. In my defense on the stray ones, I was working on speed shooting and tried to shoot the target while it was moving and the target moved on me. I felt pretty stupid. Then I reloaded a fresh mag and worked on my fundamentals.
    IMG_20120704_180414.jpg

There were 10 put into this bout of shooting. This group is about 3 and a half inches tall and about 2 wide.
    IMG_20120704_181043.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  2. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

Yes you are doing exceptionally well if the above targets were shot at 35 yards with no external support.

Yes I can understand how most persons on a public range would be very impressed by such a performance. You mentioned 35 yards max range at a public range with target carriers. Are you sure as to the distance, 35 yards is an odd distance? You usually see 50 feet, 25 yards and sometimes 50 yards for indoor ranges. In any case your targets shot at 25 or 35 yards are much better than are usually seen.

You still seem to be rather consistently grouping a little low and left; thus you may need a small sight adjustment.

I have been teaching this subject matter for about 50 years; and am curious as to how you quickly acquired you skills. Would you care to enlighten us?

Hope that you continue to improve.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  3. ShooterBoy33

ShooterBoy33 Former Guest

The meter read 35 y. I didnt ask to be sure, but I assumed it was 35 yards. They allow ppl to rent these sexy rifle guns though so it's not just for pistols.

To answer your question. Ive shot six times. A box of federal ammo (50 rounds) each time.
    This was the first time I had more than four bullets touching each other though.