I feel much safer now.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Jeff Midguard, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

How about we fill it up and send them a nice "care package." Fill it up with horse crap or something and send it back.
  3. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

A ban on the import of ink/toner cartridges weighing more than 16 ounces? Whew, that sure makes me feel safer.

Wait a minute, do you suppose those Al Qaeda rascals might start hiding bombs inside objects other than ink/toner cartridges?
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Never... ;):p

The only guaranteed item that they wouldn't try to use would be bacon. See, there's another reason to love bacon! :p