I Finally Got It!!!!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by USMCSpeedy, Oct 8, 2011.

1. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Minnesota
    Thanks for the compliments everyone. After I got it set up I realized that its going to be a constant work in progress.:D Figured out that I still want a small shelf for reloading manuals and maybe a smalll cabinet to keep powder in. Guess I'll just have to keep adding as necessary. And still try to keep it clean.:p

2. PanhandlePop

PanhandlePop Member

May 27, 2011
    Great start, reloading adds to the shooting experience IMO. It would be fun to see it one year from now! Shelving and a cabinet are good ideas, and you might want to think about reinforcing the table - they take quite a beating during reloading.

3. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Merrimac Valley, MA
    You can keep your reloading area pretty clean - in fact its highly recommended so not to mix any components.

From when I first built mine:

[​IMG]

Till a few weeks ago (4 years of use) :

[​IMG]

**BTW I don't smoke at my bench I just happened to decide to take a picture while I was having a morning coffee and put my stuff down on the bench :) **

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  4. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Jul 10, 2011
    clean! I have to wait till my move is a done deal but i can live with a bench like that.

5. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Harriman, Tn

6. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

Jun 21, 2010
    South Alabama
    Being relatively new to reloading myself (a coupla years now), I have come to the conclusion that I will NEVER have enough shelf space, drawer space, or cabinet space. Everytime I add on, I find something else I need space for. And, as my collection of components grow, so does my lack of space. And mine is a really small operation.

This is a really great hobby that I enjoy a lot. I'm sure you will enjoy it as well. Good luck!

7. myfriendis410

myfriendis410 Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Lompoc California
    Mine's as clean as it's going to get! Believe it or not; everything is marked, tagged, identified and in it's place (including the Sharptail wing LOL). About 18 feet of pure necessity. My wife gets a laugh out of it every time she looks at it. I made the mistake of counting the $ figure for everything on the bench and when I got to about $4,000 I stopped.

Attached Files: