1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I got a couple of odd guns here.

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by wrczx3, Jun 26, 2006.

1. wrczx3

wrczx3 New Member

I have a 7 shot revolver with a hexagonal barrell. I don't know the caliber but it is marked with the #27. It looks nickel with wood handles and the barrell is about 3" long. It also has a star with the UN1 on the top of it. Not much to go on but I figure I would ask anyways. I also have a E. Whitney 6 shot revolver with a 5" hexagonal barrel serial number 11226. Can anyone help me with these? Jerry Powers
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Welcome to TFF! Do you have any pictures you could post? That always helps, and might give our experts a little more to go on.