I got a couple of odd guns here.

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by wrczx3, Jun 26, 2006.

1. wrczx3

wrczx3 New Member

I have a 7 shot revolver with a hexagonal barrell. I don't know the caliber but it is marked with the #27. It looks nickel with wood handles and the barrell is about 3" long. It also has a star with the UN1 on the top of it. Not much to go on but I figure I would ask anyways. I also have a E. Whitney 6 shot revolver with a 5" hexagonal barrel serial number 11226. Can anyone help me with these? Jerry Powers
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Welcome to TFF! Do you have any pictures you could post? That always helps, and might give our experts a little more to go on.