I Guess I Will Work On Anything - #1

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by StoneChimney, Jan 29, 2012.

1. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Well, been putting it off and finally decided to get some of the backlog caught up while everything is quiet.

RG Model 66 single-action .22 Magnum revolver with light firing pin strikes. Excessive endshake was causing the problem, made a bushing out of aluminum and fitted it between the cylinder boss and frame window. Test-fired well, and yes I fired it myself!

I do draw the line at Clerke revolvers and RG Model 10/14, though...
    :D
  2. H-D

H-D Active Member

there was an rg 38 for sale here locally they were calling it a Ruger... my wife almost bought it she called and said "do you want a ruger 38 special for 80 dollars" I said yeah if it isnt stolen..... she sent me a pic, good thing too rg missing all the finish
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Somehow, in wandering the web one day, I ended up on something like Craig’s list, but it was gun oriented. Arizona. Someone had a Clerke 32 revolver for sale. New In The Box. Wanted three hundred for it, I believe it was. Said it was one of a short run of revolves made by that great target-pistol smith, Jim Clerke. :p