1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I had NO IDEA it was a FEDERAL OFFENSE....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by glocknut, Jan 4, 2011.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Man...i gotta tell ya... those female postal workers have NO FREAKING SENSE OF HUMOR whatsoever!

I had to mail a package...so there i was at the post office standing in line. I noticed two plastic boxes on the countertop with a scotch taped on red postit note with the word "Pens" written on it..... :D:D:D:D It just so happend that good ol GlockNUT had a nice medium sized sharpie pen in his pocket... :D:D:D:D All i freaking did was to add a simple little ( i ) to the word...and those old hens noticed it before i made it out of the post office and did the EVER THROW A TIZZY FIT!!!!! :D:D:D:D;)

Honestly i don't think those old hags have ever even seen one so i just can't understand why they would get so upset over the whole thing??? :D:rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  2. grcsat

grcsat Active Member

That is one of the best I have ever heard. ....LOL
  3. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Love it!!