I hate SARCO, Inc.!!!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/21/02 11:54:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    I hate SARCO, Inc.!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why when I've spent my money do they come out advertising 9mm Tokarev pistols - CHINESE!!! for $155.00.

God I hate it when things like this happen.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/22/02 6:36:48 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I hate SARCO, Inc.!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SARCO seems to be coming up with lots of tempting tid bits that no one else has. They have all those Spanish goodies I wish I had more money for.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (8/22/02 7:50:52 am)
    FWIW, I picked up this Chinese Tok in .30 Cal for $120 with two magazines, it's practically brand new. Shop around, you'll run across these pretty cheap at times. BTW, it's the T54 model with the factory safety, not one that's been added on by the importer.

1952Sniper
    (8/22/02 10:11:33 am)
    Is this just in their printed catalog or something? I can't find it on their website...
    Es ist nicht leicht ein Gott zu sein...

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/22/02 10:12:56 am)
    Their website really doesn't have much. You really need to look at their ad in Shotgun News.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/22/02 7:07:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I hate SARCO, Inc.!!!
    What Bob said - that's where I found it yesterday.
  2. Ztek69

Ztek69 New Member

My hatred for Sarco runs a little deeper.

Tried to place an order last night. After 40 minutes of being declined over and over, I gave up. Checked my bank balence and found that they charged me $99.95 not once, but 3 times! For a declined order!

Took 90 minutes this morning to get my money back. Then, when I tried to place the orders by phone, they told me I wasn't eligible for the free shipping! That was for on-line orders only! So I tried one last time and it finally went through. Their service rep called to verify the order and casually mentioned that it would ship in 5 days. 5 DAYS?!?!? Nowhere on their website did they mention a 5 day wait to ship! The service rep responded by saying she was sorry I was so upset over the delay. 2 hours later I got an e-mail saying my order was cancelled! WTF?!?!?
  3. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Sarco was often a PITA 35 years ago, in the pre-internet (stone age). I see that nothing much has changed, except that you know they screwed up right away instead of through the mail.