I have no words for this one

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 9, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My belief is that it is OK to have a religion of choice as long as it does not promote murder and violence. Islam breaks both of those rules. As for religion: religion is mans sad attempt to get to Heaven. Christianity on the other hand is the belief based on the fact that Jesus Christ died for the sins of those that will accept it. And that is a guarantee.

Also I agree with DD.
  2. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

One can 'believe' anything they want, how could you stop them?
    It's the EXPRESSION of that belief that counts. To say otherwise is hypocrisy.
    If someone calls his beliefs "crap", that's not respect.
    So it's ok if one is "tolerant" of the Christian belief as DD points out, but not to express otherwise nor to expect that tolerance in return?
    DD, you effectively defended a tyranny of the majority.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I dont think you understand exactly. Its fine for him to express his beliefs and say for example, I dont believe in any of the bible. I say, ok, thats all good. But bashing the very core of the faith is out of line such as calling heaven a myth, trying to get a rise out of a christian only to then point a finger at them for being human and responding to him for saying it. Next, it will be a direct personal attack on Jesus trying to say he was gay or something. I have seen this time and time again. I tolerate non believers every day right here on the forum, we have several. And they tolerate us. We are one big happy tolerant bunch.
  4. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

I think you misunderstood my point. I am not bashing anyone. One can have a belief and express it this does not mean he is bashing something. This is simply my view. I am a firm believer in logic. Thus the views I hold.

My point as to this thread was one of one religion being bashed for what all the others have done at one point or another in time. Right now in Africa the "Christians" are in fact supporting he genocide of homosexuals. People from the church right here in the USA have pumped allot of money onto African countries supporting and enforcing LAWS that make homosexuality not only punishable by prison time but DEATH.

Now not every person of this faith think that all homosexuals should be killed right? Well the same goes for Muslims not every one thinks all non believers shoudl be killed. I lived in Turkey for three years when I was younger ( dad was Navy) and I spent allot of time in public with 99 percent of those around being Muslim and they where great people. Never a hateful word or action taken.

I was simply pointing out that religion ( all of them ) have issues with people they do not like or do not share there views. I on the other hand think you shoudl be able to have whatever views you want. Given of course you do not harm anyone as part of those views. This I would hope all people here could agree on. Keep this in mind I have NEVER told anybody that if they do not think just like me they will spend eternity ( Ie after they die ) in a place where all kind of horrible thing will happen to then forever. So who is bashing whom?
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

when has the christian church ever done crap like islam

name one time , go on, name one

Lords army in nigeria and Uganda the Christians you talk about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

read who they be sonshine

yes Christians are dying in nigeria every day killed for jihad killed for allah

as for the gays , Lords resistance army is behind it and their media machine run out of the new age faith centre ( run by atheists , cause they advocate science instead of God ) and the lords army makes em a good buck eh ..

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), also known as the Lord's Resistance Movement, is a militant group/cult operating in northern Uganda, South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and the Central African Republic.[6] It has been accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, child-sex slavery and forcing children to participate in hostilities.

The group is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium. Since 1987, Kony is believed to have recruited between 60,000 and 100,000 child soldiers and displaced around 2 million people throughout central Africa.[23] The LRA is one of the foreign organizations designated as terrorist by the United States,[24] and its leadership is wanted by the International Criminal Court for war crimes and crimes against humanity.[7]

For a decade starting in the mid-1990s, the LRA was strengthened by military support from the government of Sudan,[36] which was retaliating against Ugandan government support for rebels in what would become South Sudan

Though the group Claims Christian powers is sole prayer system is Islamic

Active 1987–present
    Ideology Mysticism
    Acholi nationalism
    parts of Christian fundamentalism
    Islam
    Leaders Joseph Kony (believed hiding in CAR)
    Vincent Otti
    Raska Lukwiya
    Okot Odhiambo
    Dominic Ongwen
    Odong Latek

so we have a group that uses a mix of islam for slave trading and praying , christian crosses to protect themselves and black majik when they want it too and you call these guys Christian

hahahahahahaha

are you really wanting to argue this ??

come now surely you can admit your defending the islamic path because thats way more prefeerable to you , unlimited young kids you can force to do what ever you want and God says its ok , unlike them bloddy Christians who hunt and persecute people like that

you forget Christians made that crap illegal

while islam made it a business

and the new age no faithers are backing kony as he;'s good for business and keeps them rare minerals flowing with his slave workers

how that all you Ipod owners and iphone users , perveyers of slave made goods and butchery on a scale that no church has ever achieved unless you beleive islam is a real faith and not just another death cult like the so called XChristians you claim are doing our work

sonny they be your folks you defend em as they pray to allah

they only wear crosses to stop bullets , they also eat the hearts of young virgins to do the same thing

how christian is that ??

you dont care

what ever suits your defence of the pedofile cult

here your child abusers

what chance has this kid of growing up to be a human being ??

or will he be another to start crap he cant finish and be removed from the gene pool ??

Attached Files:

6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Mali Islamists 'buying child soldiers, imposing Sharia'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19905905

Christians imposing sharia law ??

UN Official: Islamists in Mali Are Targeting Women

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/official-islamists-mali-targeting-women-17448626#.UHdTT2_A-8C

or

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.u...on-term-imam/story-17061920-detail/story.html

A MUSLIM leader has successfully appealed against a potentially life-long jail term he was handed for raping a boy and sexually abusing another.

Mohammed Hanif Khan, pictured, was an imam at Tunstall Mosque when allegations came to light that he had carried out sex attacks on the two boys, aged 12 and 15.

Khan, who moved to Bardsley Close, Ellesmere Port, was jailed indefinitely for public protection – which is almost identical to a life term – at Nottingham Crown Court on March 18 last year, after being convicted of two counts of rape and one of sexual activity with a child.

Yesterday, Lord Justice Aikens, Mr Justice Holroyde and Judge Peter Rook QC, sitting at London's Criminal Appeal Court, quashed that sentence, replacing it with a 16-year jail term, plus a five-year extended period of licence.

The ruling means that Khan will serve eight years behind bars, followed by another 13 years on licence in the community. During that time, he will be closely supervised and could be recalled to prison if he commits another offence.

Tunisian Children Recite Al-Qaeda Song Extolling 9/11: 'Our Terror Is Blessed'

Following are excerpts from footage of Tunisian children reciting an Al-Qaeda song, which was posted on the Internet on June 28, 2012.

do we remember the previous version where the boy got the words wrong and was beaten to death on video ??

this is islam

show me one Christian church that says anything like this is ok

i'll show you where in islam it is commanded
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2012.10.10 (Riyom, Nigeria) - Three children and their mother are among over a dozen Christians are slaughtered during a Muslim raid on their village.
    2012.10.10 (Dallyam, Nigeria) - Muslim terrorists shoot four members of a Christian family at close range.
    2012.10.09 (Harasta, Syria) - At least forty people are killed in two massive al-Nusra suicide blasts.
    2012.10.09 (Kano, Nigeria) - Devout Muslims kill two cops guarding health workers administering polio immunizations to children following a rumor at their mosque.
    2012.10.09 (Tarin Kot, Afghanistan) - A cleric is assassinated by Religion of Peace rivals.
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Keep in mind that not one christian has ever said that about eternity. Not one. They didnt make it up. They only repeated what the living God said. Its not up to us. One thing is for certain....Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is lord. Not everyone knows or realizes that yet. That too is not any of our doing so dont blame us. We are only sharing the word as we know it. That is in no way bashing anyone. Its ok if you dont believe it. Its only out of love that we would want you to know. Sure would hate for you to not know. :)
  9. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This thread has de-evolved into a "Religious Discussions" thread. Perhaps it should be moved there. JMHO.
  10. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I don't think so. This needs to be here for all to see
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

True ,

but then again this is Your nation

Muslims attack Christians in the USA

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=393_1349931097

25 minutes of islam attacking Christians , THE USA , and stating they will rule the USA and the police refusing to do anything evern when they stoned Christians ..
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh and to say the christian Church says its ok to do bad things

A 53-YEAR-old church deacon has been arrested over an alleged assault on a five-year-old boy in a Bankstown shopping centre.

Police arrested the man at a Greenacre shopping centre about 6pm yesterday after he allegedly touched a five-year-old boy inappropriately.

The man was refused bail and will appear in Bankstown Local Court today charged with aggravated indecent assault of a five-year-old child.

http://www.news.com.au/national/deacon-charged-over-indecent-assault/story-fndo4bst-1226494268120

his regular lawyer who is a part of the same church refused to assist him and so is the church .

now you where saying ?? yes i know it does get covered up and those who do are as bad as the offenders and should be toossed out and if the antendee's of these churches could prove that after so many false starts , then i think they would

no matter the "brand' as thats Christian too

dont get caught up in brands and labels

Hitler was supposed to be Christian too as is obozo .

i dont count either as and thats from their deeds , as thats how The Good Book tells me to know whats really Christian or not

Kony aint Christian ( leader of the Lords army in africa ) cause he paints a cross on himself to ward off bullets

he's a opportunist spirutalist who mixes islam with Christianity when it suits him but his core is black magic and thats nothing to do with any real Faith i know about ..

and i'm damn sure folks like the westbought baptists and such touting death to homo's have been working in a special place in hell for themselves by their actions and deeds too

beware what folks call em selves , many have no right to that title but tarnish all the rest of the folks

then folks like Maine04657 use that as facts that Christians are evil

next we'll be told how the crusades where all our fault ..
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  13. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

In some jurisdictions (I understand) AFTER they get released (if the survive imprisonment) they are subject to "civil commitment". WHich is a jail like mental hospital. Once there the offender generally is never released. Which is a good thing.

The problem with some jurisdictions you can get jail time and or on an public offender list for p*ssing in the street. SONORA federal tier one offense good for 10-15 years on the list-AND the possibllity of being murdered by some vigilanty. Not everybody on these lists are scum.
  14. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

Well, American muslim teens certainly are vulgar as any other, arent they?
    We all know that had that been a group protesting a KKK rally that the cops would have been all over it when the skinheads starting throwing things. Or vice versa.
    Or if they were OWS, for that matter. ANY group BUT Christians.
    And frankly, many Americans are part of the problem because Christian bashing has become politically acceptable to the Left, as though that's going to ingratiate them with the Muslims.
    Only an idiot would think they can ingratiate themselves to the muslims, even some muslims aren't accepted, much less an infidel.
    Some comments on there observed that all the Christians had to do was to leave, completely ignoring the Constitutional right of peaceably assembling.
    Had it been a LGBT rally, would the Police have reacted differently? And protected that right of assembly? You can bet they would have!
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  15. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

Really? The book you speak of was written by men and vigorously edited by the same church leaders in the vadician who hide and covered up the child molestation and who knows what else.

Read a few books on history and see the death and destruction done all over the world by those who believe. Even here in the USA the bible says that ( err a GOD says ) owning slaves is ok. It says many places that women are below men I can give you many chapter and verse quotes if you like on many of these topics. How do you square what the bible says with how Americans live?

Again not bashing simply point out that the vast majority of hose who say they believe in the bible as being the word of god sure ignore allot of what it actually says.

Of course along that same course many muslims out there do not think all non muslims should be killed. Not all jews are hasidic. Funny how those who follow the books to the letter are thought of as the fringe or radicals by those who follow the same book.

In the end I do not care who you worship or not. Those around me in my circle are of several religions. However they are friends due to who they are and how they act towards others.