I have pedaled every 357 that happened my way ..........

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

thomasray
    (6/16/02 9:31:49 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All I have pedaled every 357 that happened my way ..........
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That feller looking for a first pistol better buy some earplugs with his 357. Now a 45 is another kettle of stew. Still a handfull fer a newguy. But it dont wake up Victoria Regina Britannica.

A good thot fer him to start is a Ruger 22 auto.

A Father's Day Story - Did you hear the one about the guy was tossing peanuts up in the air and his wife hollerd at him and he turned his head and the peanut landed in his ear......... they was going out the door to the ear doctor and in comes daughter and a new boyfriend. Now the boy says he can get the peanut out and has Dad sit down and he runs two fingers up Dads nostrils and says to blow hard. Sure nuf the peanut pops out of Dad's ear and all is well in the suburbs................... The kids go on upstairs and Mom says what a nice boy and wonders what he will turn out in life. Dad says .......... From the smell of his fingers, he is going to be our son-in-law...................................................

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/16/02 11:59:37 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I have pedaled every 357 that happened my way ..........
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holy Crap!!! Now that's a stinker!