I hear this about volt sales and layoffs

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Mar 5, 2012.

1. musclehead

musclehead New Member

good news! they are closing down those dirty nasty coal fired plants. Obama said your electric bill will naturally skyrocket. I think he meant it!
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

So now he wants gasoline to go up to $9/gal, AND skyrocket the price of electricity? Where's the economic recovery plan in that? :mad:
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Comrads, don't worry. Everything is fine as our great leader says. Now get back in line or visit one of our fine encampments where you will be taught respect for your government.

coming to a community near yours, soon.