I hope there will be a change!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Iron Eagle, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

On November 7th, when I wake up, I pray that the potus is not what we have right now. If so, I will display my flag upside down.
  2. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Hope and change was 4 years ago ....Fire for effect this year ......:)
  3. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Im not sure what i will do if we end up with 4 more years of lies. At least i know my vote wont help to put him in office.
  4. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

I am honestly suprised that he was elected the first time. No experience at all, just a lot of bs, smoke and lies. If each gun owner went to the polls, he would not be reelected, at all.
  5. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If it's an honest election, I doubt it will be close. But remember that BHO will still be POTUS until late January. I am worried about those months and the damage this guy and his henchmen can do.
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Don't forget the Senate! There's a number of Senators that should be put out to pasture also.
  7. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Guys - keep the faith. I have NEVER donated one penny to a political campaign in my life and I'm now 52 years old. I sent the Romney/Ryan campaign $5 though I could barely afford that much. I have been monitoring the polls daily for 6 months now. Obozo has shot himself in his own foot and now it looks like he shot himself in the head too. An election candidate can not win without Florida, Virginia and North Carolina. There are still a couple "If's" but, Romney doesn't actually need Ohio, Pensylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan to win now. All he needs is Nevada, Colorado and New Hampshire and Iowa.

This election may very well be the first election where the debates have played a very crucial part. What we have seen is that after the debates, the Romney/Ryan group gets a big boost over the encumbent. Obozo was at a severe disadvantage for a live debate. 4 years of failed policy, skyrocketing prices, unemployment through the roof and no plan to make it better - add to that, no teleprompter to tell him what to say - but, come to think of it, even a teleprompter couldn't have helped him. There is nobody in his failed administration who could have told him what to say to get him re-elected since they all already know they failed in their jobs.

There is a saving grace also for a change. Most of the people who vote ARE intelligent people. The vast majority of the riff raff scumbags who want their free handouts are generally to lazy to actually go to vote. Voter turnout in the US seldom exceeds 50% of registered voters.

So, the reality is that 50% of the registered voters decide who is President. The other 50% simply don't care. Well, it's time that EVERYONE who doesn't want a $5 per gallon gas price DOES care and VOTES!.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  8. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think only 1/3 of the Senate is up for election. It will be tough to get a huge gain there. I'm sorry our Texas Senator, Kay Hutchison, is retiring; but I think progunner Ted Cruz will win handily.
  9. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Mines been upside down for some time now.
  10. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Well at least it's looking better for conservatives than it was a month back. I figure most Americans now have figured the recent lies out; reason along with the debates the polls are a changin. So hope we can all ride this out and see America put back on the right track. I'm actually feeling quite good about our future last couple days.

I wonder when Big "Os" gonna bomb his aspirin factory for votes; week before election ya think?

NO AWB, NO taxes going through the roof, life will be good for us all.