I.J. Double Action 1900

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by John Q, Oct 9, 2010.

1. John Q

John Q New Member

I'd like to know whatever I can about the I.J. Double Action 1900. It's a seven shot, silver-plated, black owl grip revolver. Looks like a .22 or .32.
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

:) JohnQ, using the search feature for the forum; pull up some of the Iver Johnson posts and read them, you will have a good ideal of what is needed to give you any type of valid information. Right now all you've posted is that you have a Iver Johnson in either .22 or 32 ( 7 shot , I would guess .22 ) Gosh guy, you didn't even pull the left grip and give the serial number. Pictures are also needed.:)
  3. John Q

John Q New Member

Thanks, RJay. New at this. John Q