1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I.J. Double Action 1900

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by John Q, Oct 9, 2010.

1. John Q

John Q New Member

I'd like to know whatever I can about the I.J. Double Action 1900. It's a seven shot, silver-plated, black owl grip revolver. Looks like a .22 or .32.
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

:) JohnQ, using the search feature for the forum; pull up some of the Iver Johnson posts and read them, you will have a good ideal of what is needed to give you any type of valid information. Right now all you've posted is that you have a Iver Johnson in either .22 or 32 ( 7 shot , I would guess .22 ) Gosh guy, you didn't even pull the left grip and give the serial number. Pictures are also needed.:)
  3. John Q

John Q New Member

Thanks, RJay. New at this. John Q