I just got a new shotgun

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by ilovenxstage, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ilovenxstage

ilovenxstage New Member

I picked up an almost new NEF 12 gauge Pardner Pump from a friend for $125. It is the short barrel tactical version. I just took it out and shot it for the first time and it's a great shooter despite shoulder breaking recoil, which I expected from an 18 1/2 inch barrel in 12 gauge. I will be equipping it with tactical accessories such as an adjustable stock with a pistol grip, a tactical flashlight, etc. Fortunately most accessories for the Remington 870 will fit the NEF. This is definitely the best shotgun that I have now.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

The new models at wally world can be tricked out with the Rem. 870 stuff too...they are built like a tank also.