I love this forum!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gun runner, Jan 8, 2012.

1. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Thanks for letting me be apart of it folks and helping me with issues with my guns. Im heading out tommorow to check for tracks at the homeplace and see what I can get tommorow evening. I never know.

Once again Thanks.

John :dance:
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Thank-you too! Post up some pics if ya happen to get some meat for the freezer.:thumbsup:
  3. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Enjoy the great outdoors, nothing quiite like it!

I kind of miss it due to complications from an auto accident, kills my back and hip.

But still we now live in a cul-de-sac which is surrounded by woods, deer walk all over the place here just like pets, big bucks and all
  4. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Will do, I was in the blind yesterday but it was too hot for comfort about 4:30pm and I didnt want to wait till the feeders opened up at 5:15pm. I dont know, Ill get some pics but now its been raining in south Texas near San Antonio and the ground is messy. The problem is you cant smoke when your in the blind and thats not good for me either. Im not a chain smoker but I might smoke half a pack a day when nervous or itching for a cigarette. Have a nice day everyone and thanks.