I may become RICH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 1, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Drugs High as S*#t
    Posted by Unpaid Intern on August 3 at 11:46 AM

posted by Jeff Kirby

Oh the ways people find to get high. Can’t afford to buy drugs? Don’t worry; you can make them yourself from your own poop. Put some dook in a plastic bottle and cap it off, leaving enough room for methane to gather, let it stew for a couple hours, then huff the gas that formed in the bottle. The drug is called Jenkem, invented by street children in Namibia who were too poor to afford sanitary drugs. Supposedly, the high is massively strong and hallucinogenic. Here is an account of a Jenkem trip:

So I was on Wikipedia the other day checking out the stuff on hallucinogens when I discovered a popular chemical in Africa called ‘Jenkem.’ After reading up on the Internet about some popular recipes, a few friends of mine decided to go and produce some of this potent hallucinogen. The first part of our journey involved a trip to the local sewage treatment plant, where we filled some empty coke bottles half-full with the potent sludge we found in the cleaning tanks.
    We hid the bottles behind a bush, letting them ferment for a few hours while we went to smoke some marijuana. After about 4 hours of fermentation, we went to retrieve our putrid creations.

One at a time, we all inhaled the jenkem we had created. The odor was viscious, but my god it was worth it. What came after I cannot describe. A euphoric high, not unlike coccaine, but with strong hallucinations of times past — I saw dead relatives during my trip. It was almost magical.

The onset of jenkem is probably 10 seconds after inhalation, with the most severe hallucinations happening probably 20 minutes into the trip. Beware that if you try this wonderful substance that you’re going to be “out of it” for several hours after inhaling, and really it will take several days for you to fully recover. One of the downsides of jenkem is that you constantly have that taste of sewage in your breathing for several days after the fact.

After subsequent trips, there were a few characteristics we felt made for better trips with Jenkem. First off, if you visited the sewage treatment plant at around mid-day on a sunny day we found we got the best highs. Secondly, make sure you have someone nearby who is not high on the substance (believe me, once you’ve been introduced to it, you don’t want to not be high on it… so find someone who isn’t big into drugs to do this).
  2. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

Don't count on it, Ron...

OMGWTHBBQ?

I did a little digging on the topic, Snopes currently says "undertermined" but The BBC reported it as fact, as does Encylopedia Dramatica and Wikipedia.

So my big question is, how popular is this in the US prison system?
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

I dunno, what difference could there be between that and me after a long night of Beer and my neutron bomb Chicken Wings?

"It's not the SMELL that gets you as much as the BURNING in the EYES!" :eek::p:D:D:D

Seriously, if ANYTHING makes me Thank my God that he brought me through the drug-crazed 70s and 80s without an addiction its this...

I mean, it's bad ENOUGH we have whacked out on Meth addicts getting busted at 3:00am towing stolen leaking tanks of liquid fertilizer chained to the bumper of their rusty 1978 Buicks down main street to their "No-tell Motel" "factory, NOW we have to post armed guards so they don't steal our raw SEWAGE????

How LOW can it GO???
  4. Lilly

Lilly New Member

Belive me, I'd have to be absolutely nutzo DESPERETE CRAVING a high, to huff poo poo fumes!
    Ugh, gross, but no doubt in use or at least tried!
    Lilly:)
  5. Ron, I heard that 'gator poo works even better! :rolleyes: That might account for why all those Floridians living on the Pan Handle are so strange. ;):D
  6. polishshooter

Now, Lilly, forgive me, but your answer sounds a little Hillary Clintonesque...:p

Are you actually citing the conditions when you WOULD try it? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Just joking, I gotcha...;):p (I THINK...:rolleyes:)
  7. 358 winchester

One snort of my crock pot pintos second hand fart and they would be high for a couple of days
    I could be rich in three months. are as soon as the word got out or should I say gas got out.:D:D:D
    There are some really sick people in this world.
  8. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

At least the druggies won't rob you so they can buy their "sh*t." They can just make their own!
  9. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Good Idea! Let's set up Poo Bars for Dopers. :D
  10. 358 winchester

I can just see that now the government will be taxing us now every time we go number two, just in case we try to sell it to the drug happy libs.
    Poo Bars on every corner:D:D:D
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ok...this explains everything!!!!! My shack is 8'x12' and i had the weirdest dreams until i built an outside air exchange system using a little walmart air purifier.... the dreams dissappeared.
    My old shack up in the quarry was the same way only worse!!! I used to have a main room of 12x15 but a bedroom of 6x8 and i had some of the strangest dreams you could ever imagine!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone remember my post about the female gorilla ?? :eek:

So, i'm quite the prolific farter and with these small rooms i have been intoxificating myself with my own fumes. And here i thougt it was just oxygen deprivation... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just to give y'all some idea of how bad my fumes are... a couple of years ago i used the bathroom in the office here at 3am...i flushed but didn't run the fan. I assumed the stench would clear out by 8am. I was wrong. Gerold our office manager was searching for a dead mouse until about 11am until Fred got the idea to call me in the quarry to ask if i had left an "odor" in the office? I was laughing so hard i could barely talk. They were not amused.... :D But i was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Digestion problems make for some nasty smells to say the least..... :cool:

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  12. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Just when you think you've heard everything...
  13. glocknut

glocknut New Member

DcD... do a "seach" for my posts and read clear back to the my beginning. :D
    The effects should be on par with that swill those guys are getting high on... :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn
  14. polishshooter

You know, I just might right now have figgered something out that's always bothered me...;)

Mike's handle is "Glocknut?" And he has a history of getting High on Poo fumes?

Wink-wink-Nudge-nudge, Say no more, say no MORE!!!!;););):D:D

I WONDERED what got them boys all twisted in their panties over Plastic guns, now we KNOW!! ;):D
  15. Well, Polish, at least Glockers isn't crazy enough to go around armed with an obsolete Eastern Bloc, 9mm pistol loaded with hard ball. By the way, how's that Nagant revolver working out for you as a CCW Polish? :D;):p