1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I may lose what little credibility I had left....

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by RunningOnMT, Jun 29, 2012.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

but after listening to several Bible expositors, reading the Bible, and carefully listening to Barack Hussein Obama himself, I have become convinced that he is THE antichrist. Not just evil, and not just a TYPE of antichrist, but the real deal.

For that reason, and despite all of our hopes, I believe that one way or another, Obama will still be president after January 2013. I don't know if he will actually be reelected or if he will somehow suspend the elections ( I know, seems far fetched ), but I believe that it is all part of God's prophetic plan.

Don't be surprised at anything that happens from now on, the new world order is here, and calling the shots, for the time being.

I know, I know, I'm beginning to sound a lot like a former guest. Well, I don't think our former guest was really that far off, it was more his delivery that I had a problem with.
  2. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

Not sure if I would go that far myself. I agree that he, Obama, is out to destroy our way of life, which as with many Americans includes a life of compassion, helping, and sharing, without being forced to do so. Obama seems to wants to kill any good in us, which is to me a form of the spirit of the antichrist which in 1 John 4:3 tells us is already in the world. But, Is he the one? I'm going to study this out.
  3. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaken the anti christ is from the middle east area.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Yep. And where was Barack born? That's one of the things, plus the fact that the guy is slick, he's a blatant liar, he keeps his past intentionally obscure, he's a muslim, he's trying to undermine Israels self defense capability, he's very strong willed, and everything he stands for is in opposition to Christian doctrine.
  5. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've never spent much time reading the bible, but does it not refer to a time close to the end when Christians will be heavily persecuted? I see that right now in the massive uptick in Islamists.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well, ROMT, for what it's worth, I have thought the same things a few times. 0 wants to keep the office, and he has shown he will use any means to get his end. For him, anything goes.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Tim, that's for those who become saved during the tribulation. Actually the Bible says that for those who are already saved, there is no need to go through further trials and they will be caught up before the tribulation begins
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

9. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    And just how do you get saved during the tribulation?
  10. hjsmith00843

hjsmith00843 Member

Time to stock pile all of the ammo. My family seems the think there will be a race war. I hope not but will be prepared.
  11. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There is persecution of Christians world-wide. The UN's influence is massivly anti-Christian; the EU is anti-Christian in it's rulings. The US and the western world in general is pushing political correctness and humanism which is anti Christian.

Christians have been persecuted from day one. Saul, who became Paul led the first persecution. The Letters to the Seven Churches in Revelation 2-3 show the church in 60 AD under intense deadly persecution. Fox's book of Martyrs reveals persecution over a period of centuries, in which the enemies of Christ tried repeatedly to anihilate the Church. Hitler, Communist regimes, and others have all persecuted Christians relentlessly over the years.

We can't say for sure who the Anti-Christ is; I have read his description in Revelation and can see a number of people who could fit the bill; I keep my eyes and ears open and pray that God will make it plain to me and all Christians when he makes his appearance.

For me, I think, don't panic; just keep watching and listening and waiting.
    Jesus said to not be afraid of the person who can kill the body, but of the one who can kill the soul. My soul will be set free to be with Christ when I die. I don't relish the idea of going through the hardship of persecution but many have gone through it before me, are going through it now, and in God's timing, may continue to go through it. I guess if my time comes God will give grace to get me through it.

Richard Wurmbrand wrote Tortured for Christ describing his tribulations under the Communists in Russia.

(Please don't go into spirit-soul symantics--We know what I mean--the part of me that was re-born when I became a Christian will be with Christ forever).
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

dont forget as much as there are persecution of Christians there are those out there who revel in this fact and who wish as much suffering to us as possible , he've seen a few by here the past few days and more dropping by daily

lefties who think they can do as they deem fit , regardless , after all we are only right wing churchy's or thats what they report back to their twitter groups
  13. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

Being a Christian has never been popular because it’s not the easy road. It requires discipline and commitment. Also it requires you to witness which, it seems, few wish to listen to.
    A while back at my small country church our preacher began preaching the Ten Commandments. One each Sunday, well guess what? When he got done with 6 he was told that’s enough, you need to stop now because members are getting upset. Sad thing is he gave in and stopped.
    Went to a relative’s church after Christmas and all I heard was feel good, be prosperous, smile and be polite, lift others up etc. All good things but God was never mentioned. Not once. 10 minutes on tithing though.
    This church was a BIG business. Three Sunday services and one was on local TV.
    I suppose this is what ampaterry’s signature means.
    I wouldn’t give Obama any more credit than he deserves. I think he is just another in a long list of screwed up liars that the screwed up lying left wing anti-Christian pro gay, pro abortion party bought into office. He is only a puppet and he was given an agenda by other bought and paid for liars long before he took office.
    Our country’s foundation was laid on a faith and belief in GOD. The first mistake was separating our government from that. And if lefties don’t like that then THEY should do the leav’in.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  14. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am SO HAPPY somebody actually went there. I have talked to my wife twice about it. The first time was prior to his election. Anybody who could not visualize him as the next POTUS, was asleep. He reached into my Id, that spooked me a bit. My wife, bless her, nodded and kept on reading.

The second time was during one of his many speeches, somewhere out of the US. She doesn't not have an opinion, at least shes kind enough to say that.

I've thought about the possibility many times. I decided not to go there at TFF. I thank you for bringing it up. All we'll get is opinions because nobody knows.

At the minimum, I now know, I am not alone.
  15. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I'm not well versed in the Bible, but as I recall, the anti-Christ is supposed to have suffered a mortal head wound?

We can go on about the number of horns and what they represent, but that's all interpretation. What about the head wound?

Who fits the bill?

Obie's got a few scratches, but so do countless others. I myself know many including myself.