I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 9:19:36 pm)
    I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, been missin' again! Had a hell of a week!! Ended up with a real bad sinus infection, fever, you know... fun, fun, fun!! BUT.... FINALLY, I got two seconds at Nick's computer... after sleeping all week.... so I had to say HELLO!!!

Man, I'm so attached to this place!! (LOL)

But, it's been a busy weekend, my cousin is gettin' married tomorrow... very excited about it!!!! I'll have lots of pics when I get back to work for ya!! (hehe)

BUT.... I will see you all on Monday..... have a great weekend....

ME! (hehe)

Always Faithful

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 9:52:36 pm)
    Reply Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We missed you 2! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better and wishes for a complete and speedy recovery from the nasties. You take care and we'll be round a waitin' on ya when ya get back to normal. As always ..... Semper Fi! Six Out!

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (5/4/02 11:11:03 pm)

Re: I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!
    Glad to see you and even happier to hear you are doing better Winter.

Have a great day tomorrow!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (5/5/02 6:57:53 am)
    Even us old guys miss you young fillies---just in case you don't know, a young filly is a race horse that shows every ounce of growing up to be a champion. These remarks seem appropriate this morning just after the Derby being run over in Louisville. Take care yourself---sinus infections are certainly attention grabbers in the pain department--those and unattended hemerroids that tend to hang out like a navy pea-coat sleeve---. Enjoyed so much your tale about the Marine Navajo Code Talker---I passed it along to Dr. Bergmanson wife Peggy---she is a noted historian on WWII, especially about the Marines. Wilborn

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/5/02 8:18:52 am)

Welcome back Gal!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

LIKTOSHOOT
    *VMBB Staff*
    (5/5/02 8:50:14 am)
    U wus gone? Well welcome back....was ya coming or going when you were last here?? LTS
    T.F.F.

ruffitt
    *VMBB Staff*
    (5/6/02 6:50:34 am)

U ben mist, again - too - and also.

Glad to hear that yer on the mend and doin better.

We know that you don't always have the time or energy to post when yer not feelin up to snuff, but we also know that your thoughts are with us during your absence(s).

Regards

RuffItt