I need a rough opinion on value - Browning 12ga

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Charles Christensen, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Charles Christensen

Charles Christensen New Member

There is an ad in a local paper for a "Browning auto 5 12ga square back", pre-64 Belgium made shotgun. They say it has "good wood", a 28" barrel and is in "excellent" shape.

Would that description make you part with $600?
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

There are allot of models of that gun and you have not given near enough info.to say what it is worth.
    POST SOME PICTURES!!!!!!
    If you are talking site unseen then $1 is to much!!
    As it is it is priced to high.
    Mike
  3. Charles Christensen

Charles Christensen New Member

Well, it's only an ad in a paper - no pictures. I kind of suspected there were some low end models that might make this not much of a good thing.
  4. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

This price could be low or could be high.
    If you want to know for sure what I am saying is you need to see exactly what it is and what condition it is in.
    Give it a call and see what they have to say.
    Mike