I need a T/C Fire Hawk Stock

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by whitesquirrel44, Nov 14, 2007.

1. whitesquirrel44

whitesquirrel44 New Member

I was given a T/C Fire Hawk blackpowder rifle with a broken stock. Looks like someone shot it with the rear screw missing. A piece inside the stock that keeps the barrel from killing the shooter is broken. I'm looking for a cheap replacement. Wood, synthetic, black, camo, new, used, ugly, beautiful, it doesn't matter so long as it's cheap. T/C is sending me new screws but won't warranty the stock because of misuse. ********* has some new camo stocks for $50 but I was hoping to find one closer to $0.

Thanks
  2. whitesquirrel44

3. whitesquirrel44

4. RugerNiner

RugerNiner New Member

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007