1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I need a T/C Fire Hawk Stock

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by whitesquirrel44, Nov 14, 2007.

1. whitesquirrel44

whitesquirrel44 New Member

I was given a T/C Fire Hawk blackpowder rifle with a broken stock. Looks like someone shot it with the rear screw missing. A piece inside the stock that keeps the barrel from killing the shooter is broken. I'm looking for a cheap replacement. Wood, synthetic, black, camo, new, used, ugly, beautiful, it doesn't matter so long as it's cheap. T/C is sending me new screws but won't warranty the stock because of misuse. ********* has some new camo stocks for $50 but I was hoping to find one closer to $0.

Thanks
  2. whitesquirrel44

3. whitesquirrel44

4. RugerNiner

RugerNiner New Member

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007