I need COBRA 380 help

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by tccox, May 24, 2010.

1. tccox

tccox New Member

I need disassembly/assembly instruction for the above. My neighbor has one that will not fire and I suspect it is put together wrong or the FP is broken. I cannot find a schematic on the net so I hope someone here can help.

PS: I haven't posted here in a very long time. glad to find you in an old file and remembered that I used to get lots of help here. Thanks, Tom
  2. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

3. tccox

tccox New Member

Skipper, thanks but everytime I go to that link, it locks my computer up tight. Have to reboot eve4ry time. Have no Idea what is going on. Thanks for your help anyway.

Anyone else have a site I can go to will be appreciated. TIA Tom
  4. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

Try this:

Attached Files:

5. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

Here's the info in .jpg format:

Attached Files:

6. tccox

tccox New Member

Skipper, thanks very much!! Do you have a blow up/schematic of the parts?? I think he may be missing a spring or something. Something just does not seem right to me. Thanks again. Tom
  7. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

Here you go:

Attached Files: