1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I need COBRA 380 help

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by tccox, May 24, 2010.

1. tccox

tccox New Member

I need disassembly/assembly instruction for the above. My neighbor has one that will not fire and I suspect it is put together wrong or the FP is broken. I cannot find a schematic on the net so I hope someone here can help.

PS: I haven't posted here in a very long time. glad to find you in an old file and remembered that I used to get lots of help here. Thanks, Tom
  2. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

3. tccox

tccox New Member

Skipper, thanks but everytime I go to that link, it locks my computer up tight. Have to reboot eve4ry time. Have no Idea what is going on. Thanks for your help anyway.

Anyone else have a site I can go to will be appreciated. TIA Tom
  4. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

Try this:

Attached Files:

5. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

Here's the info in .jpg format:

Attached Files:

6. tccox

tccox New Member

Skipper, thanks very much!! Do you have a blow up/schematic of the parts?? I think he may be missing a spring or something. Something just does not seem right to me. Thanks again. Tom
  7. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

Here you go:

Attached Files: