1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

i need some info on ruger handguns

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by llama.45, Jan 31, 2005.

1. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

i am about to sell my llama to a neighbor and i have some questions about ruger. first which of the p series is pretty thin for carrying?by the way i am wanting one in 45 acp. which one shoots the best and is the most accurate and which one has the best features? thanks for your time and info
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

You can click HERE to see what Ruger has to offer. I am not sure which is the slimmest 45 they have on the market, but their site should tell you, along with what features are available. Depends on what features you want, doesn't it?
  3. thekidd

thekidd New Member

IMHO The original P series guns are too thick for concealed carry. Although I own several Rugers, I am not a big fan of the P series. The new P345 looks promissing though. I cant conceal any full size gun because there is already too much in my waistband.
  4. llama.45

llama.45 New Member

thanks for all the help guys.the guy smoked up all the money that he was gonna buy my gun with but i almost have enough saved up to buy a new gun
  5. germank9

germank9 New Member

Clock got a Lady like 45 small enought to hide. but the Gripp to small for a real man's Hand. good luck.
    sell this damn llama as quick as you can ... a never ever had more shit with Llama than with any other auto gun
    i own a p345 and love this Baby already after 1 week
  6. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 New Member

Hmmm, just specualting here but read 12e on the 4473 form and see if this would precluded this neighbor from buying from a dealer. If so, I'd be very hesitant about a private sale to him as well. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.
  7. OlcDog

OlcDog New Member

Save your pennies and get a P345....you will not have any regrets... I like mine, the grip is small enough to get your hand around and fits like a pair of well broken-in gloves...
  8. ArmyCop

ArmyCop New Member

Like someone already said - not as easy to carry concealed as some others but I like the Ruger. I have a .40 cal P94 - good shootin gun. Also Crimson Trace laser grips availible for it with no change in holsters used.