I need the value of a Class III weapon and silencer

Discussion in 'NFA Firearms & Related Items' started by Zigzag2, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/30/02 7:58:45 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All I need the value of a Class III weapon and silencer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ingram, powder springs Mac 10, it is like new, the silencer is in good shape, with 3-32 rd mags, metal, orginal ingram.
    **Quoted from e-mail**

What do you class III dealers think it's worth! The offered price is right w/o BATF transfer fee
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 3/31/02 11:43:08 am

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 8:18:08 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I need the value of a Class III weapon and silencer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Need to know who the suppressor is made by and what "good" condition means. Wiper/wiperless, can it be broken down for cleaning and remember, this package will be charged for "Two" NFA STAMPS. $400.00. LTS
    T.F.F.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/30/02 9:51:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: I need the value of a Class III weapon and silencer
    BG,

Try this, Jerry from Recon Ordnance can give ya
    a detailed scoop on it, I've never bothered with
    the Mac's myself.

subguns.biggerhammer.net/
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/30/02 11:19:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: I need the value of a Class III weapon and silencer
    I know where that SMG is. I'm asking the same questions reg the suppressor, and if they are both on Form 4's (they would need to be). The price I've heard is somewhat high.
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

cpermd
    (3/31/02 12:51:48 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del I will plunge
    $1500 without any detail
    Up to 1800 if things are the best
    cpermd

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/31/02 11:48:43 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I will plunge
    Doc! Your right again! He wants a realistic value on it but he indicated it could be had for around 1K. The $400.00 to Uncle Sammy, is the killler, though! I guess it's the price you have to pay to own toys though! Don't panic! You will be getting an WWII M1 Grande Victory Commemertive in the mail at the end of next week! Yep! I got weak!
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/31/02 12:35:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: I will plunge
    Oh Lord...
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/31/02 1:39:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: I will plunge
    cpermd,

Welcome, good to have some badly needed C-3
    weapon folks in here, the more the merrier!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

cpermd
    (3/31/02 2:27:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Doc
    If it is a PS Mac and has a suppressor you can work on for a Grand let me know if you don't want it.
    TIA
    cpermd

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/31/02 4:07:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Doc
    cpermd

I just got rid of a Mac11! I ran 3 32 round mags through it in 2.5 second bursts ea. and didn't hit didddly. I got my thrills and sold/traded it, so I don't want the mac 10. "E" me and I'll put you two together to haggle. I do own 2 of this guys guns and fixing to own a third, he takes good care of his stuff.

above_the_law53@hotmail.com

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 3/31/02 5:41:54 pm