1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I owe you all a big thank you.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Horsky1911, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Horsky1911

Horsky1911 New Member

I used to think that when members here would say that reloading was addictive as any drug that they were just kidding. In the past month I have invested a lot of time and money on components and equipment. Now that I have done all this I need a lot more shelves and soon a bigger bench... The quality time I get in my man cave and the satisfaction of the results from reloading are what separate this great hobby from illegal drug use, it is a never ending high and there is yet to be anything illegal about it. I also must say that this site has pushed me more into reloading than I ever dreamed. With all the knowledge here and even the great questions from new reloaders I have become one with reloading and enjoy it almost as much as my family. I want to say thank you to everyone here, new and old, and namely LD and wolley have been great resources. So once again thank you all.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

A big You're Welcome back at ya. I am learning something new or gaining insight every day here. I am by no means an expert, but the collective group here IS. We keep each other in check and I would call everyone here a friend. ( yes, even those of you that are Cowboys fans ! :eek: Go Giants !! :D)
  3. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Welcome to the club grasshopper! :D Soon, you will be invited to join "Reloading Anonymous". ;) :p

You'll know when it's time to join RA..... when reloading in your man cave becomes as enjoyable [or more so] than sex. :eek:

To Woolley & LDB: Your job is done here..... another member has been added to the dark side. Your carbon credits will be in the mail shortly! Keep up the good work!!

SR :D
  4. Horsky1911

Horsky1911 New Member

I am getting up near 30, 2 kids and married, what is sex? I wake up in the mornings now to shut of the tumbler and load it again before work.... I may need the number to this reloading anonymous. On a more serious note any one here have a good source for .338 win mag brass? I have come up short and will even buy some ones once fired if they have any to part with.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    I'm 62... :(... trust me, it doesn't improve with age.... :p

And I even traded in and got a younger (by 7yrs) and great looker 25 years ago.... :D