i put a rail system on my paintball gun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coreyacp, Jan 23, 2010.

1. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

looks sick lol its supposed to be a m4 and i have attached a rail under the barrel and i put a laser sight on it and my dads acog scope on it to its crazy my dad doesnt know i took his acog lol
  2. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

What kind of paintball gun?
  3. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

A tippman alpha black. Its awesome
  4. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

My first was a Tippmann 98, before the Custom came out. Still works fine after 10 years.
    Of course, I do use an Autococker more often these days.
  5. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

heres a pic from there website
    I drilled into that little plastic on the barrel thats supposed to be there for show and attached the rail system and then put the scope on the handle :)

Attached Files:

6. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

oh i love customs there pretty sick I got this for 75 bucks tho on sale at sports authority ouldnt pass it up
  7. johnmpeters

johnmpeters New Member

Gotta love some Tippmann. I rocked an A-5 for years. They build them like tanks. Where's the pic of yours?
  8. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

yeah customs rock but i loveeeeeee my tippman
  9. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

I had one of the first SmartParts Impulses and an old-style Shocker. The Impulse was fast but leaked, which I don't tolerate. The shocker was an "air hog," so I hooked it to an 88/45 tank using 5 lbs. of CO2. I got 1800 shots from that tank. Velocity stayed at within 3fps in the summer. Great tournament gun, I played back man. Big problem with the Shocker was that it required a serious timing adjustment for any atmospheric change. Gets cold at night? Fix it. Warms up again? Fix it. Got tired of that. Plus, it weighed 12lbs. loaded!
    Dropped over $1000 into a Cocker to get it set up right. No looking back. Works right no matter what, good trigger, still get 1800+ shots per tank. Same accuracy, as good as you'll get shooting a ball full of gel. Cranked out a tank's worth of balls in 45 minutes, same accuracy from first hopper to last balls.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  10. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I Trussed up my VM68 to look like a M4 a few years back. I still got it but it is pieces right now. I need to re-do the of the O-rings on the inside and I need a few other internal parts. One of these days I might get back into paint ballin Here is what my gun looked like and the second pic is of the conversion kit I purchased for it.

Attached Files:

11. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

A friend of mine has an old VM, those are cool! Heavy but reliable.
  12. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I always had the latest and greatest spyder growin up. My fav is by far the MR1 OD model. I remember the Brass Eagle raptor and raptor 2 days tho. Paintball is fun, the craziest game I ever played was with a few friends over the Xmas holidays one year and some family member of one of my friends had a nasty typhoon, which basically is 2 semi auto paintball guns merged together on the same air system and fire control group. Looks like a double barrel 12 ga with 2 hoppers. fires 2 balls with every triggerpull. we all had welts that day.....
  13. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?

Man those things are evil. I played with a disabled guy that had to ride his 4-wheeler through the woods to play paintball. He had a nasty typhoon. He would set up somewhere and act like a tank with that thing. I used to have a stingray then I got a Tippman Prolite. Nice shooter with a J&J hard chrome barrel. Had to sell it all several years ago though.
  14. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

man I miss playin... :(
  15. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm sure that it is cool and all but if I were your dad and I found out you took my ACOG and put it on a paintball without my permission I would spank your butt and send you to your room!:mad::rolleyes:;):D
    I wish I had an Acog for my AR-15.:(