1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I recieved a letter from Barack today....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by DebS, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

Generic response. Your letter goes right into the trash and a generic response is mailed out to make you feel like someone actually reads it and cares about it.:mad:
  2. vulcrider

vulcrider Member

Funny, I got the same kind of letter from my Senators and a very similar one from George W.
    Did get a letter from my VERY liberal senator regarding how the health care overhaul might affect my ownership of guns...said there was no attempt to incorporate gun control with health care reform. Didn't reference how having a gun in the house makes me a higher health risk...probably because he hadn't read the bill!