I saw Ted Kennedy on stage and lost my appetite

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Remington597, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I was making myself a nice Genoa salami sandwich and almost started to eat it in front of the laptop and then the Behemoth Chap of Quiddick Bolshevik starts ranting about King George and Lack of American Vision , and some other incoherent nonsense, I heard something to the effect of "and there better be a taxi waiting at 5:00am when I am done at the bar, we're not having another ChapofQuiddick". I thought of Glocknut saying. "It makes me wanna blow chunks". Now I need a few minutes before I can go and eat my sandwich. The drunkard ruined the moment for me. I was about to bite into it.
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Same here. I can just feel the parasites in my stomach churn about... when ol teddy kennedy starts to talk.....

mike
    gn
  3. Remington597

Every bar owner within a three block radius is already drooling and filling out their bank deposit slip for the next business day.
    I can here them saying:
    " Get the extra cases of Stoli out of the back fridge, ole Ted is coming tonight, and you know how excited he gets after Bush bashing"
  4. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

If you would have put a Aquarium in front of your tv and put a little 69 Oldsmobile in it you could have had a true picture of Teddy
  5. Remington597

22WRF:
    Thats a powerful visual.
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

It would give me a heart attack in any form, that's why I won't turn it on. SoMo doesn't really need to be a widow.
  7. Remington597

I was performing important recon on the enemy and taking notes for the next Birch Society meeting. We will then compare our notes and see how the CFR media reports it and what kind of spin it puts on it.
    The research is critical. All the wires and AP, Reuters, etc, are now placing their spin on it. Its fascinating. They are literally acting as Kerry's political ads.
  8. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Positive proof that Americans have limited mental capability...........

LTS
  9. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Didja hear Boston pimps had to import more hookers for the Democratic con-vention? No surprise I guess. Hope they all know how to swim! ;)
  10. joeaf1911a1

joeaf1911a1 New Member

Oh yes, "we will cross that bridge when we get to it". (or at least I will).
  11. danurve

danurve New Member

22WRF; you mean like this?

[​IMG]