I still just can't believe it....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45silverback, Oct 5, 2012.

1. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

I've been thinking about it these last few days. I still just can't believe the sonofabitch go elected in the first place. Don't get me wrong, not because he's black... I could give a rat's ass. I liked Cain early on. But because he is so obviously bent on destroying the country as we know it... So obviously communist.

I saw it and I'm not that smart... Why is he there?
  2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Daylight's burnin', you are registered, and ready to vote,

right? Because statistics would indicate that almost 70% of the

folks whining and complaining about the outcome of the last election

DIDN'T VOTE AT ALL... :(
  3. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Sir, rest assured I have voted in every election since I was 18.... That was a little while ago.