I suppose that banning firecrackers in the US would prevent this...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Mar 8, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Of course it would. obviously they are using firecrackers manufactured in the U.S. I mean, what do the Chinese know about firecrackers?
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

:D:D:D:D

mike
    gn
  4. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

There are a lot of areas in the U.S. where firecrackers are banned, or at least certain kinds. Here in UT, we're only allowed those that stay on the ground and even some of those are restricted.

I spent some time in Southern California and I was in the Inland Empire on the 4th of July. There was a restricted area several cities across where fireworks were 100% restricted. I have never seen a display like I did all across that area. We drove up on a mountain to watch it across the whole valley. It looked like the entire area was being carpeted with cluster bombs. Nobody gave a crap what the law was and it was so widespread that the police couldn't do anything about it if they wanted to.

But if they outlaw guns, there won't be any, right?
  5. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

"Nobody gave a crap what the law was and it was so widespread that the police couldn't do anything about it if they wanted to."

If they try to take our guns we will have to have that same mentality. Although from the sound of it the military isn't going to be very likely to disarm the people.
  6. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

Stupidity is a multi-national plague. It infected our voting booths and the city streets in China.
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

chow ding pong ta low da bong phat nane duck going dong la chew how bong ding dange, sweet and sour chicken :D:D:D:D

got that. i hope i really didn't say anything in chineese:D:D:D:D
  8. doug66

doug66 New Member

Those weren't Black Cats. They get the good stuff over there. Looks like a BLAST.