1. Diamondback

Diamondback Well-Known Member

I, an American taxpayer, a lifelong conservative have finally reached the conclusion that there are no conservative republicans pristine enough that the American people will ever vote for one of them.
    Therefore, I hereby surrender to the would be fascist dictator and his minions my right to choose where I can live, who I can freely associate with. I cede to them my right to choose my own doctor and my right to have a say in any treatment that may be necessary.
    I have read and listened to many of the conservative political pundits and to the left wing political pundits and to my fellow members on several forums and I have reached the conclusion that not even Jesus himself would have a chance in the 2012 elections of defeating the current would be dictator of America.
    Not a one of the so called conservative talk show hosts has the moral fiber to openly at this time proclaim who they would like to see run for the GOP. They are holding back waiting for the American people to make their choice so that they can say, “This has always been my choice. I was just waiting to see if you were intelligent enough to make the same decision!”
    Right now all I can see is that unless we the people, the conservatives, the patriots, the independent thinkers, the tea partiers, the people who want less government in their lives get off their collective fundaments and get behind someone this may well be the last free election ever held in what was once the United States of America. Because if we do not kick the fascists out next year they will seize total control and we will lose every right the founding fathers literally gave everything they had ensure those selfsame rights for future generations.
    Unlike what appears to be the vast majority of you, I have chosen one candidate and as long as he is in the running he will have my vote and all the support I can give. Should he not become the republican candidate then I will freely transfer my support to whoever is chosen.
    I challenge each and every one you to get off your fat, lazy fundaments and discard your objections to whoever is selected and vote to rid our country of the worst disaster to ever hit.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I won't vote in a worse disaster simply because he is mass media's pick. I will vote my way. I wish you best, but I don't surrender at this point.
  3. ofitg

ofitg Active Member

I saw the darnedest thing on TV a couple of nights ago. One of our Phoenix stations broadcast a Democratic campaign ad attacking Mitt Romney.... it even generated some commentary on Internet blogs -

http://sonoranalliance.com/2011/10/25/democrats-launch-arizona-attack-ad-on-mitt-romney/

What I'm wondering is, why would they broadcast such an ad at this time? Why would such an ad even exist at this time? Do they already know that Romney will get the nomination?
  4. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

I want Obama out. But, I don't see one good fart in the carload running against him.
  5. cowboy898

cowboy898 New Member

If you give up they win. There are people out there that will get us out of this. Don't give in now. We are winning.