I think this says it all...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Mar 1, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I saw this and thought it was right on the money!

mike
    gn

Attached Files:

2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

hmmmmm....it's tempting to accept the diagnosis, but perhaps the patient is just "code blue"....send in the defibrillator!!! Everybody stand back....this is gonna throw some sparks! :)
  3. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:D:D:D:D

Very good Ol gunslut..and timely....
    other cause under could read " accute loss of mental reason and morals...":eek::eek::eek::eek:
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

hay gn aquire anything lately?
  5. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

hey pard...doin better Glocknut....hope so...

45nut called Friday night..said to tell he was at "tea Party" in ft worth...300 showed up...
    we will post a thread Monday to take official count for bluesea for 7th....

maybe your dealer good..explain problem..gleavy yours safe with them weekend..get plated loaner..tell em u gota go...or risk fiscal loss.....:D:D:D:D
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Yes... i went to the gunshow today and bought some .308 ammo and a few Sig magazines...
    2 different tables had 12rd Siaga mags...for a whopping $80 each. I told him "I'll PASS!!!!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was a smaller gunshow...nothing anywhere near as big as the gunshow right after Barry won the election. Now that was a big gunshow!!!!

I wouldn't mind getting a .500 S&W magnum but i don't think i will...

mike
    gn
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Huh? :confused:

mike
    gn
  8. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:)

just said...45nut said to tell u he went to the tea party and was also still hopin ud come....

we believed main reason was concern of driving guns in paper tag car....

what I was saying was ..(and im typin real slow)

if delay intags is dealer fault..get a tagged loaner for weekend..
    and will add if tags are delayed by OK DMV...go to local courhouse this week and get letter head they are in route...could show to any officer?.....
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

At the price of factory ammo now, i am reloading. in fact i have been working on 308's tonight. I got a shell stuck in the sizing die and gave up for now. I'll get it out tomorrow.
  10. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

u make me think of commercial , I watch several "gun or outdoor shows on the ATT uvere....

he says " you may never get a shell stuck in a diye.."

that co founder Potterfield of......oh a big supplier of reloading stuff..shows him drilling and threading I guess for a pull out ....
    I respect u guys who reload....I never have...honestly dont shoot enough till recently retired...and fear of volitility of explosives with grandkids around..I mean if I reloaded it wouldnt be for a box of shells at a time....unless hobby....and cant use them in defense weapons so..will leave the mechanics to you all affecianodos who are good at it.....:D:cool:
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I finally got the title for the car and got it licensed. Honda sent the paperwork but "supposedly" it was returned and was sent to the dealership...and dumbsh*ts at the dealership sat on the paperwork and didn't call me to tell me they had it. I tore up a few butts when i went down there the other day... maybe they think i am crazy...i don't know, don't care. They sure are not scoring points with me. You would think with the economy being the way it is that they would concentrate on quality service a little more since they are slow. I guess not? :mad:

I would have loved to have come to the get together but everything being what it is...well, i still feel the same. Local events has left an bad feeling in me and i just don't feel up to it. Sorry.
    I just don't feel up to it right now.

Yeah, ammo is insanely expensive. There was a vendor at the gunshow that was selling .308 brass for almost as much as the .308 rounds i bought from a different vendor. I would love to buy 1000 pieces of .308 brass but i cannot find it anywhere! :(

What brand of reloading press are you using? Are you using a Turret press?

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009