I think we are actually gaining

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Nov 30, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Pops
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Good job Mr Whitehead and the Montana Supreme Court (except for that one vote)
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

It's amazing how that Constitution thingy keeps getting in the way of those liberal agenda's. I hope a civil suit is pending for taking away her right to participate in her graduation exercises, to some the most important event in their lives. Freedom of speech is just that, no matter how much you disagree with what is said. I don't consider what she said in the least bit disruptive.