I though they learned?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

POLICE STATE, GERMANY
    [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]5 'well-educated' kids put in state custody[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Ruling that sent homeschooler to psych ward expanded to 2nd family[/SIZE][/FONT]

Five "well-educated" children have been ordered into state custody by a court that applied to a second family a ruling taking a 15-year-old homeschooler from her family and sending her to a psychiatric ward.

The judge had concluded that the children were well-educated, but accused the parents of failing to provide their children with an education in a public school. The court noted that one of the daughters expressed the same opinions as her father, showing they have not had the chance to develop "independent" personalities.
    That circumstance and others echo the case involving Melissa Busekros, a case on which IHRG has been working for several weeks. "We are gearing up to continue the fight in Germany for the right of parents to control the education of their children in accordance with their sincerely-held religious beliefs. This will be an expensive battle, and we ask you to pray about helping us fight the good fight," the IHRG said.

The rest of the story is here

This look REALLY bad in my opinion!!!
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

they'll never learn all they want is power and control. POL don't care about people unless they are ruling them with iron fist.
  3. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

I just screwed around and didnt do school work. Thenl I got my GED. And beyond being a crazy right wing gun nut, I turned out ok.:D
    Last edited: May 2, 2007
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Starting to sound as if Germany is returning to the 1930's don't it. Kept waiting to read that this was an order from der Bundestag.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

My thoughts exactly
  6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:D Who told you that? :D
  7. Yes, Berto, it does, state-sponsored conformity. What troubles me, my friend, is that if you look carefully at the American educational system today, elements of that same sort of intent are readily apparent.
  8. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

In an attempt to build "self-esteem", The Germans don't teach History as it pertains to them for the last 100 years. So the elders have their head in the sand, & the youngsters are clueless. :(

Sounds kind of like today's U.S. Liberal leaders :mad:
  9. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

Under set of laws that we wrote for them there is no discrimination in education and therefore quite literally you must attend state school until the completion of Hauptschulle. The schools are quite liberal in reality. My niece and nephew appear to have come out disagreeing in many issues; so, I would say the idea of indoctrination is someones personal pipe-dream. The only Nazi concerns are the effects of my ex-wife's mother on my daughter.
  10. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Bruce, you stole the words right out of my computer.I couldn't agree with you more.That is one of the reasons that our daughters are homeschooling our grandchildren. Heaven forbid our grandchildren can even name all fifty states and their capitols plus do Math. By the way that is without a calculator on the desk.They are even being taught about U.S. History. catfish