I thought they always canned water?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ponycar17, Nov 3, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Australia red cross boss gets $1 million plus

i posted about her a while back when the islam loving whore ( she's entitled to that name as she used to work as a hooker and has the papers to prove it )

banned Christmas displays in red cross stores across Australia to not upset islamics
  2. cutter

cutter New Member

My Dad told me about the Red Cross, He hated them! Charged him for a razor to shave with in Korea, he was trying to get cleane up from being in a foxhole on the front lines!The more I hear about them the more I dislike them. Too many power trips for the ones in charge.
  3. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Ya...pismeoffff !!!!
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I've heard many stories about the Red Cross and have a couple myself. One I will reference here just by saying a friendly Sergeant of the Guard smuggled my pregnant wife onto the base and stashed her in BOQ overnight. Seems Red Cross wasn't interested in lending us $20 for overnight lodging by holding her allotment check worth 5 times that.

Pops
  5. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

in '93 our house and neighborhood got flooded. red cross came in and fed us 3 meals. a week later they were back asking for payment. I told them all my money got washed downstream and they should go look for it. come on guys. do you think a 23 year old has money for a furnace, water heater, sump pumps, 4 fans and and is willing to pay for donated food?!
  6. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Yeah they make canned water. Natural Light is one of them. That beer is so watered down it cant even get you drunk :D
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  7. m77user

m77user Active Member

1964 my best friend was sent to Germany. He was there about 6 months when his wife passed away. He went to the red cross for help to get home . Sorry we cannot do anything. His CO helped arrange a trip stateside. He arrived the day after she was buried. The red cross can kiss my big white A..... :mad: