I Want Another Hi-Point C-9, 9mm

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Rhuga, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

For us folks on Social Security, the Hi-point is truly a great buy. As long as you use a jacketed round and keep the ramp clean and has a touch of Teflon based Oil Treatment on it. All is good.

It fits well in my hand and is heavy enough to absorb the recoil and keep the gun in line for a double tap.

I am saving up to get another one. And, I am buying a box or two of Federal bullets each month while they are on special.

According to Doomsday Preppers, " How much is enough ammo to have on hand?" 2 or 3 pallets for each gun. I don't think that I will ever have that much. WOW! What a thought.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I like my High Points. I am looking at a new 380 right now to go with my 40 and 45. I am even looking into getting a 9mm Carbine here in a few months. Great guns and if it gets the hell beat out of it, I know the folks up in Ohio will fix it. Cheap, and they stand behind their product 100%. Who can ask for anything better.
  3. NEILT

NEILT New Member

while I enjoy mine, I don't know if I would want another one. But you can find them for about $100 if you're patient. I hope you get another one.