1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

I want it. But how?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bunnyhunter12, Jul 10, 2007.

1. bunnyhunter12

bunnyhunter12 New Member

I went with a friend to visit one of his coworkers today and of course we ended up in the basement looking at his firearms collection.

Among some very nice pieces, I saw two in particular I would like to have. One being a single shot 12ga. by the Companhia Braziliera de Cartouchos (Spelling? it's CBC nowadays anyway.), not a great weapon, with plastic pieces and such but she would make a nice matched pair with my CBC .410. Except for the size of the parts, they are IDENTICAL.

The other took me about half a confused second to place. When he opened the case and said, "here's my old .303." and I saw a one piece stock and a weird rear sight I was briefly stumped. Then it hit me, this is the first P14 I've ever seen "in person".

I WANT IT, but he says he's a collector not a dealer. He will not sell any of his firearms :( .

What a nicely balanced rifle though, she has a very well done sporterizing job and it wouldn't take much to fit the right pieces into the right places to restore her to war-time condition.
  2. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Bunny,

See if ya can get into his will. That might do it.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

4. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

But don't forget where Bunny Lives, Southern...

He'd probably need ten years and an act of Parliament to allow him to "import" a MILITARY weapon bought at auction in the US....

Now maybe if Lundy's Lane had turned out differently....;) :D :D :D :p