i want my AR louder... yes i said LOUD!!!

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by corpis66, Mar 14, 2006.

1. corpis66

corpis66 New Member

... i donno why but is there some kinna enhancer thingy i could get, i know a flash enhancer (i've seen one on the net but cant remember where...) makes some big ass huge flames but... i want mine just plain ole' LOUD... and no i dont wanna get an AR10 or a .50ferrett.... any ideas? :D
  2. blackhawkkid308

blackhawkkid308 Member

miculik comp if you want loud and shoot m-193 ball ammo
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Get a short barrel?

I bet this .9mm is loud! :D

Attached Files:

4. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

Have you tried removing your muffs while shooting it? Seriously though; try different ammo like Blackhawk said. I always wanted them quietted down myself. Other option is to go with a shorter bbl.
  5. corpis66

corpis66 New Member

welp, i am already hearing impaired... so i dont wear muffs anyway. :D
    i am just tired of people at the range lookin at me shootin my AR.. i know tis all evil lookin but i'd rather piss them off cuz tis loud or some crap... idonno.
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Sit a large megaphone next to it with the button taped down :D ;)
  7. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Trade it for a Mosin M-38
  8. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

:D You got it 22, shoot a M44 or 38 at ANY range and you get EVERYBODIES "undivided attention..." :D ESPECIALLY if you have a stripper or too and a little technique, and can put 10 or 15 rounds downrange RAPID...I guarantee a CROWD before you slam in the second stripper of five....

And shoot it right around dusk, and get more "oohs and aahs" than the city fireworks at the park on the Fourth... :)

'ey, Boss! Da FLAME! da FLAME!" :D
  9. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

If I wanted to see slack-jawed wannabees; I would take out my anti-tank rifle. Not shooting it since it turned 70 a few years ago. About the same as shooting a BMG. I have a short barelled FN/FAL that tends to be fairly unpleasant to bystanders.
  10. islenos

islenos New Member

Loud is fun.....My M1 Garand in 06 trips off car alarms :D
  11. kingjoey

kingjoey New Member

I have an 8mm Hakim that will guarantee an empty bench on either side of you at the range :p I know that the Mini-Y brake I had on my Bushy was outright loud and annoying
  12. wolfgang2000

wolfgang2000 New Member

Choate use to make a "Night" flash suppreessor. (It has a bunch of little holes in it.) It raises the db rating by 10 to 15 db.
  13. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Shoot it in the middle of the night everythings louder then. But seriously shorter barrel or flash surpressors are the only things I know of. Let me know what you do.
  14. billt

billt Former Guest

[​IMG]

If your serious I doubt you can find any AR louder than this! It's my wife Bushmaster Carbon 15 21S Pistol in .223. With XM-193 Federal Ball Ammo it puts out a nice bright muzzle flash as well. Especially at night! I was kind of against her buying it until we took it out and shot it. Pop cans are history out to 100 yards with the EO-Tech Holographic Sight I mounted on it for her. It's much louder than my BFR Revolver in .500 S&W Mag. Bill T.
  15. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I can imigine you are right Bill. :D

I was actually looking for a pic of that very gun (.223) when I posted the .9mm...Okay I got lazy when I couldnt find one right away, but the thought was "shorter barrel".

I dunno what I'd do with one that short, you'd be better served with a stock if you intended to actually aim the thing, or shoot it like a pistol....223 would sure make a mean pistol round, Ahhh heck if I had the funds I'm sure I'd buy one anyway just because they look mean :D

I wish we could think of a way to get rid of that recoil buffer. :cool:

I love the pic's, especially the one on the bottom, I suspect that you enjoy a nice garden as much as I do...What is that tall thing to the right of the pic on the other side of the pool?

Congratulate your wife for staying in shape!

Crpdeth