I want my country BACK!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by berto64, Jul 27, 2006.

1. berto64

berto64 Active Member

"I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!"-

By Rick Roberts - 760 KFMB AM
    I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but here's the bottom line, I want my country back.
    I want my kids to be able to walk to the store or walk to school without being abducted by some 3-time convicted child molester. And the politically correct powers that be in this country just can't seem to get over themselves with "CAN'T WE JUST HELP THIS PERSON!" No! You can't. But they're let loose to prey on more children. I want my kids back.
    I want my country back.
    I don't agree with everything this President does. I've never agreed with anything 100% that any President has done or said.
    You know, I was very young during the Vietnam War. So I probably missed that thing by a hair. I don't know whether I would have agreed with that or not at the time. I was too stupid to have an opinion at that point and time even though I thought I did.
    I want my country back.
    I want some semblance of respect for authority, whether I agree with it all or not.
    I want the Boy Scouts to be "boy" scouts, not boy and "we think she's a girl" scouts. I want Girl Scouts to be "girl" scouts not Girl Scouts and "Bruce."
    I want my country back.
    I want to be able to wake up in the morning knowing that I can walk outside without some gang-banger on parole taking my life.
    Or being able to go down and purchase a car without having to worry about you know 90% of the parts being made overseas in some sweatshop.
    I want my politicians, when they finally do get my vote, to do what the hell they said they were going to do in the first place.
    I want the Abramoff's of the world to be labeled what they....nothing more than organized crime in a better suit.
    I want people to say something and when they say something look at me in the eye. And mean what they say. Not say what they think I want to hear.
    And then do what they want to later politically or any other way.
    I want to be able to go out and work and make a decent wage and buy a home. Half the people that are listening to me right now can't even afford to buy a house unless they're working three jobs.
    And I want America to be America . All of those opportunities, all of those things that made her great, I want those returned to the forefront. If you want to come to this country we welcome you with open arms. We simply ask that you abide by our laws. I don't want you to snub your nose at our laws, then take advantage of our opportunities, and then cling to the constitution most of which you can't even read because you don't speak the language.
    I want us to secure our borders because the country is worth securing. The people that live here are worth protecting.
    I want my country back.
    I want my children back. I want some semblance of what this country used to be.
    It's worth protecting. It's worth defending. I don't recognize this country anymore.
    Not politically, not philosophically, not spiritually.
    Whether you like it or whether you don't, God was a part of building this great nation. To remove him is to take away the very foundation of what this country was all about.
    I don't care about your political correctness!
    I don't want to know your sexual preference!
    I could care less about all of that. Stop making it the headline of the day!
    That's not America .
    I want my country back!
    And the only way I'm ever going to be able to get this country back is if I reach out to the brothers and the sisters that all feel the same way and we say "Hell No! You can't have our country. " It's not for sale!
    Take the price tag off this country!
    Take the price tag off the heads of our children! Stop it already!
    The politically-correct-psychobabble-hug-a-tree-experts ~~ You are not qualified to release sex offenders back into our neighborhoods.
    The southern border, more than any other border, needs to be secured tomorrow. For all those that wish to come to this country to take advantage of her opportunity, to live under a constitution~ a living document that breathes in and out just like you do~ this country is not for sale. I should know. I'm one of the owners. You can't sell it without my permission.
    I want my country back!
  2. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Me too but it ain`t gonna happen, we`re selling it off faster than we make it. Asian-European-Chineese are buying our roads built by our grandfathers and fathers---to turn them into toll roads. I think these were paid for some time back since most all were completed by the 60`s. Tolls will pay for maintenance of said roads.........but no profits???? Then why buy them???

We`re done and I`m glad I`m old.

LTS
  3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

It is a shame that this is happening to our great nation. We need to take it back NOW! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. HiSpeed

HiSpeed New Member

:mad: It is a shame but I don't think the political system will allow the common man to take our great coutry back.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

"mac"
  5. Bernie109

Bernie109 Former Guest

Where do we start:
    Child predators: If DNA evidence confirms it...Execute them!

The President: Easy to tolerate until YOU or your kids has to "Have a blast" in Bagdad. Hard to believe that a soldier in Iraq is all that stands between us and a prayer rug facing Mecca. Even if it is, I'm not a civilian who cowers behind our governemnt. If "They" come through my front door and try to make me convert, I have a .45 cal. way of saying "No thanks!" I cannot support sending kids to do what I refused to do. By the way, the President pays a lot of lip service to patriotism but the fine print shows that he is behind everthing you are complaining about.

Respect for authority: Whose authority? Wold you still say that if / when Hillary becomes predident and demands you turn in all your firearms? Or when authority demands you acknowlege same sex marriage? In the words of Thomas Jefferson "Government derive thier just powers from the consent of the governed. No consent of the governed, no respect for authority.

The Boy Scouts: They are holding their own

Gang Bangers: A very complex issue.
    1) Parents need to be parents. This is where it all starts
    2) If in spite of a parents best efforts, a kid jpins a gang, gangs need to be declared enemy combatants.
    3) Firearms discipline. Currently, we have the NRA promoting firearms permissivness and the left promoting gun control. We need a third option.
    We, the gun wners of America need to invoke the 2nd Amendment and discipline "One of our own" who abuses his 2nd Amendment rights.
    gang banger caught with guns need to spend a couple of months in "Gun camp" where they spend countless hours parade drilling, Rifle PT, forced marches, and gun cleaning. "Hump their facsination of firearms" out of them.

An American car: Build what the consumer wants and they will buy it.
    Currently, the onlu reliable American cars are gas guzzling full size trucks & SUV's. Having been an auto mechanic, I can tell you that "the Japs build them better".

Politicians who mean what they say: People need to have realistic expectations and be willing to accept trade offs. Only then can we have a leader than can present real options without getting thrown out of office.
    Some examples: People want abundant electricity without any nuclear plants, smoke stacks, or power plants of any kind in thier neiborhoods.
    People demand abundant gasoline at cheap prices without any oils wells in thier back yoards or off thier own coasts.
    What chance does a candidate have if he says "If you don;t want oil wells of your coast, yo uwill have to pay more. Pick you options."

Make a decent wage: And buy everything at cheap prices too? If you can open a burger joint, pay your burger flippers $20.00 / hr, and still sell your burgers for $1.50, you need to open a business administration school that teaches people how to do that. Once again, too many people demanding something for nothing.

Secure borders: Call Bush and tell hime to send the military to string the concentina wire, minefileds, and flaming oil treches. All he has to do is order it.

America to be America: That has been the arguement from the founding of this nation. Exactly what is America? Currently, it is too many people who want something for nothing.
  6. nevjohn

nevjohn New Member

[​IMG]

This would be a good place to start, especially here in the Southwest USA.

John
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Bernie,

You made some very good points there and thank you.

The part about respect for authority to me meant to unshackle the parents and allow them to discipline their children without fear of prosecution from the law.

If the parents are allowed to do so and are willing to take the time & interest to do it right, I feel a lot of the gang probs would go away with the reconstruction of the nuclear famiy.

I realize some pessimists will say our society is too far gone for that to happen. To this I say put God back in the schools, our society and get the lewdness and sex out of the movies and off of television.

We will never be a perfect society, but we can and should at a lot higher level than we are at present.

Don't ask how God could allow something like 9-11 to happen if you don't have regular conversations with Him yourself.

These comments are directed at no one individual, just my feelings on things and I am no wordsmith.
  8. Bernie109

Bernie109 Former Guest

What do you expect when the children of the 60's began to have their own kids? And thier kids, who wwere brought up on the permissive ways of the 60's generation? Now, there are kids having kids! It used to be that you built on the legacy of your parents. You would embrace what worked and change what didin't. The 60's generation tossed out everything and began to do things that were always considered eiher just plain wrong or outright destructive. Normally, when something turns out to be destructive, you stop doing it. Not this generation. They demand that governemnt change the laws of nature. Abortion, birth control, welfare, and other social programs can simply be described as a supporting infrastructure for the sexual revolution. No we want to provide clean needles so that druggies can shoot up without getting AIDS. Instead of turning from sin, we are now concentrating on sinning safely.

Serving as a Rescruit Company Commander (Drill instructor) In the navy taught me one thing. There is nothing wrong with kids that a good leader can't fix. Leadership, this is where the answer lies. The Instructors with beer bellies boasting how they are going to get their recruits into shape as they order recruits to do thier push ups while they themselves clutch their coffe cups draws contempt. I would always get down with them and lead them through thier workouts. This earned respect. Likewise, as society cowers at the mere mention of gangs, is it any wonder that kids "Respect them"?
    Can we really expect a kid to doff his gang colors, turn in his gun, and become a wimpy civilian who only dials 9-11 and dies?
    We didn't get here easily and they way back will not be easy either.
    People were willing to go to jail for the right to smoke dope. Queers are willing to go to jail to promote their perverse ways. People were willing to riot to get the permissive perverted things they were fighting for.
    Until we are willing to stand before the judge and unappologeticaly and defiantly state "Yes! I swatted my kid for (Fill in the blank) and stand behind what I did! Whatever sentence you have for me, bring it on!" And not have a lawer sweet talk you out of it with technicalities and loopholes, we will never fix this. The enemy was and is willing to go to jail for what he believes in. Christian Ressearch Institute president Hank Hennegraaf continues to ask "Are you willing to do for the truth what the enemy is willing to do for a lie? How many busnesses in Mass have been shut down because the owner refused to sign his name to a same sex marriage? How many parents are in jail for interfering with thier kids sex life? Until we begin to see things like this, we will not win.
  9. berto64

berto64 Active Member

AMEN!!

(I really hate agreeing with Bernie, but when he's right He is right!) Hope I don't make a habit out of it tho, it could affect my rep...........lol.....
  10. LIKTOSHOOT

Define kid----I came from the 60`s and am offended by every word. That`s what happens when you lump all.

LTS
  11. Bernie109

Bernie109 Former Guest

Assuming that you did not embrace the rebellionn of the 60's, would that make you the rule or an exception?
  12. LIKTOSHOOT

It would be neither, but thanks for asking.

LTS
  13. Admin

Admin Active Member Staff Member

You go Gal! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

JD