I want to buy a complete reloading setup

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Deacon_Man, May 29, 2012.

1. mikld

mikld Member

Another purchase prolly should be The ABCs of Reloading and you'll need load data so start with Lyman's 49th Reloading Handbook. As your reloading expands you'll want to expand your library with manuals from whichever bullet manufacturer's and/or powder manufacturer's products you use. I haven't used Red Dot in my 45 ACP, but know several that do.

Welcome to the addiction :ya:
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

And the Worm is a 'blueblood'. Dillon Precision progressive thru and thru. ;)

That is a smokin deal DM. Swing over to the guys at Lone Star Outdoors off I20 just west of SH171. They stock lots of reloading supplies. thats where i buy my 8 pounders.

And reddot is a good powder for target .45 colts, while being applicable to many other handgun rounds as well as cast centerfire rifle ammo. And if you decide you need to load 12 ga its also a top notch trap powder for that.
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

have fun