I was busted by the wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 8, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

OK she didn't busted but she did get home before I finished up yesterday and she was very happy with what I had gotten done, but a little upset with the amount of work I have put in the last three days.

Well I got all the plants in the Green room last night before it dropped to 33 degrees this morning. Carla was very happy with her new Green room / Store room.
    I plan to heat and cool the gun / reloading room and the green room but not the work shop room. The work shop is for yard tools and small projects I don't do WORK any more I am retired :D :D :D
    The green room is temporary a full green house is to be built in the future :rolleyes: ;) I have the double glass panels just don't have the time, energy or the money for that project yet.
    I have been remodeling this house, the outbuilding, and the yards for almost 5 years ! In & out of the hospital with six different heart attacks ( seven stints now) I have done 90+% of the work all by my self. Not one thing in the place is square it was a block built home by the owner back in the late fifties and all the wood is ruff cut except for the 8 inch wide knotty pine paneling. IT IS SOLID but dang hard to find the lumber that matches, got some paneling from an old house being torn down, only have about 9 boards left.
    Half this place was thick under growth that I removed by hand and turned into yard, garden and orchard. In about three more years i will be getting so much fruit that I may have to open a produce stand. :rolleyes:
    I will never remodel again I WILL RUN AWAY FROM HOME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i know what you're talking about w/ the remodeling ron.:rolleyes: seems that's all we do......

the end results are nice, if you can ever get to that point.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Poor BABY.....

:) :)
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Rosy are you sure we ever get to that point. I am in the midst of adding on a simple 28X18 room and it just seems to take forever to get stuff completed. Now of course if I didn't keep adding other items to my list it would help.:confused: catfish
  5. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I'm glad Carla caught you.
    Saves me the trouble of having to rat on you
    :)
  6. I'll bet it's gonna be really nice when you get it finished, Ron. But hey, all kidding aside, take it easy. We'd like to have you around here for a long time to come, as I am sure Carla would as well. Besides, the cat needs someone's chest to jump on anyway. ;)
  7. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Good man Gabob, keps me from having to come down there and videoing it and have Carla really hurt him:D Oh heck I might pay good money to watch that.:eek:;) catfish
  8. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

AMEN!!
  9. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

yeah, those damn lists!:rolleyes::eek:;) we've still got stuff on our list as well.. & then there is the garage we want built & troy's shop.:p (but for now, we're too busy remodeling things on the farm.:rolleyes:;):D)

you need to take some pics of your addition & post them!:)