I wonder if this cop is white or black

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, May 9, 2012.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2009
    North Florida
    She lost her "BABY" boy.

2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Oct 29, 2011
    FEMA Region IV
    He's a basketball player.

3. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

Was a basketball player. Now convicted drug dealer.

4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2007
    NW Florida
    I thought, since New Orleans is a "Chocolate city", cops were required to be black?

5. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

Well, the two female cops caught on camera looting a shoe store during Katrina were both black, but you can't judge the entire PD on the recorded actions of two of it's finest, nor the convictions of others for willfully shooting and murdering refugees. It's a true measure of today's official attitudes that when Nagin stated Nawlins should be a "chocolate city", nobody said BOO to him. If the mayor of Fargo had stated his city should be a mainly white city, in whatever cute lexicon he wanted, he would have been dragged from his office, hung upside down on a lamp post and set on fire.
    I won't go anywhere near Nawlins until that racist thug is evicted.