ice man cometh

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

gpostal
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/26/01 1:15:02 pm)
    Reply ice man cometh
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a friend of mine is trying to trade me a 10/22 for one of my hand guns ,of far lesser value

he claims he has 1200.00 bucks into it ,the trigger work all done up ,the barrel he says is a ice man ,I have never heard of it
    he said the gun was custom made by a Indian guy who holds they world record for shooting the most consecutive cinder blocks thrown into the air
    he claims it will shoot less than 1/4" group 100/yards

has anyone heard of the iceman barrel ,or the Indian world record holder ?

AntiqueDr
    (12/26/01 1:35:25 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: ice man cometh
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, the Indian guy is "Chief AJ". Do an Internet search under "White Barn Workshop."

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

gpostal
    (12/26/01 1:54:10 pm)
    Reply Re: ice man cometh
    thanks doc

i knew it was chief something

www.chiefaj.com/

he bought a rifle way back when he first did the world record ,my friend shot over 100,000 rounds through it and wore it out ,and took it back to the chief and he told him ,"anybody that like my rifle that much desreves special treatment "and handed him a new one

now he wants to trade it to me for a handgun ,says the new one has than a 1,000 rounds through it

Edited by: gpostal at: 12/26/01 1:55:17 pm

Xracer
    (12/27/01 10:24:49 am)
    Reply Re: ice man cometh
    I'd like to meet the guy who throws the cinder blocks in the air....but not in an alley on a dark night!