I'd vote for him.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Alpo, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

2. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Looked through a bunch of their "cartoons" and realized it was like the Mad Magazine of yesteryear, only devoid of any imagination or humor. Good art work though, just a shame there is no substance. Also reminds me of Saturday Night Live of late. Can’t touch the episodes from the last decade nor come close to Rowan and Martin or Carol Burnett.
    Then again, I’m turning into a curmudgeon. Just ignore me, I’ll go away.
    :eek::eek::eek: