1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

ID'd one of those planning a new terror attack this 9/11

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 10, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

10year anniversary, i'm pretty sure something nasty is gonna happen, hope the badguys get caught before enacting their plans.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

islam is all about anniversaries , look at their history , every major attack in the past 40 years has been a anniversary ..
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I haven't seen him but I'll keep my eyes open.
  5. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i doubt i'll see him unless he knocks on my front door or sits down in my church. and if he does, i'll at least give him a chance to hear a salvation message before popping him ;) :AR15firing: