"Ideal" Spanish pistol

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Spanish Cruffler
    (10/1/01 7:00:16 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All "Ideal" Spanish pistol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gun Runner John - looks like we are bidding on the same item Rich Barr has up for auction. You really don't want that old Spanish trash, do ya?

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/1/01 4:11:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: "Ideal" Spanish pistol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I put the first bid on it, looked interesting. If you're the only other bidder, I'll let you have it. Of course, you have to give me a good deal on a German gun in exchange.

Spanish Cruffler
    (10/1/01 4:21:00 pm)
    We will see what shakes out. I'll find you a good deal on a nice juicy 32ACP somewhere, don't worry about that! I is lookin' all the time.

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/1/01 7:39:16 pm)
    This just HAS to violate some free trade clause or collusion or price-fixing law or SOMETHING...

POODLEshooter...Hmmmfff.
    I'm so PROUD to be an AMERICAN...

Bob In St Louis
    (10/1/01 8:24:51 pm)
    At least you wern't refered to as a "PoodlePucker" --- Besides, ain't no collusion, just a "working arrangement"
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 4:29:45 pm)
    PoodleShooter,

No reason I have to make Bob pay more than he has to for it, there'll be other pistols.

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/3/01 6:39:21 pm)
    Bob,

I think it's time to sit on the sidelines on this gun, maybe you can snatch it at the last minute if he's sleeping.

Bob In St Louis
    (10/3/01 8:16:21 pm)
    Yeah, ol' Tom is just down the road here in St. Louis - kinda wierd that two of us here in the same town are interested in the same eclectic collecting interests. I'll just have to do a last minute jump I guess.

Bob In St Louis
    (10/6/01 8:24:07 pm)
    Oye Vey! Tom outbid me - he went to $301 on that pistol! Normally I won't go past about $250 - Tom musta really wanted it! I did win the bid on a 9mm Largo JoLoAr that Rich Barr is selling, so it makes up for it.

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/6/01 9:37:50 pm)
    I was curious and went back and checked to see who got the pistols. I'm glad I dropped out, no way I was paying $300 for the Ideal. I kinda' liked the odd one you won, maybe next time.