IDPA Shooters.......

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by 3gunner, Feb 2, 2005.

1. 3gunner

3gunner New Member

All IDPA Shooters,

After reading xxxxxxl's post about IDPA legal holsters I came up with an idea. See what you think.

It appears that there are alot of IDPA shooters across the country scratching their heads wondering which holster they should buy or use for their matches. Let's face it the rules are far from cut and dry. Over the next few months as we close in on the new rule effective date I expect we will start seeing certain holsters that are widely banned and others that are uniformally allowed.

So, as we all attend IDPA matches in our areas why don't we reply to this post with a list of holsters that are being used with the blessing of your MD, SO, or AC. We can also post those types or models of holsters that are being specifically banned by your club. This just might provide some starting point for new shooters and help us current shooters as well. In addition, it will let us know if the rules are being enforced consistently across the country.

Whatcha think?????
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

I think it is a good idea.
    Not sure when I will get to another IDPA match though.
    But if I do........... ;)