If ever a parent had "cause" ....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 4EvrLearning, Sep 18, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

The fairly recent thread regarding abortion continues to play in my mind. (My choice of thread title may be misleading; I am firmly pro life.)

I was reminded today of a young man my husband and I saw speak about 2 years ago. He is beyond phenomenal....I hope you'll take the time to check out his link, his story, and his life's work.

Whether you agree with him or not, I doubt you can help but marvel at the way he has embraced life...even without limbs.

http://lifewithoutlimbs.org/about-nick-vujicic.php
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Thanks 4evr, Sent this link to my kids and a young man in Iraq.
  3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Trouble: You're very welcome. I'm so glad you forwarded on his information and I hope they will benefit from it. The love, compassion and humor that this young man shares with others is truly humbling.

His site has some terrific videos of him. Always a mixture of laughter and tears when I watch him.