if obozo had a daughter she'd look like Sharmeka

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 24, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this was front page news here

how racist you all are and how poor the black folks be etc etc etc

now its a set up to get pity before the election and to get money

but all thats happened in innocents got the blame

the white community is in fear of reprisals still ( and in some cases more as some are saying they want and demand vengence against white folks for making her do that to herself !!!)

and now its all a dud, a fake a setup but yet she's still looking for money out of this

suppose she'll write a book on how she tried to help obama by making whites look bad and become a hero to the welfare parasites there
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I missed something
  3. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the woman who claimed, falsely, that members of the KKK had set her on fire?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

very much so ..

KKK written in toothpaste on her car , 38 texts telling others what she was doing before she did it

a police report from a friend who was watching her torch herself

the list goes on but its 3 days before the MSM listen to the police who knew before it happened it was a setup

so when the police statements did not match those of the "victim" the MSM made up crap

and the cops are now looking at charging the media with make false statement

as police did not say anything other than they where investigating a number of "angles"

now the media dumps her and gives truth a chance

but only to cover their collective butts from the cops who i listened to on internet radio asking , how could the media take a 15 word statement and turn it into a 50 word condemnation of people who are totally innocent , in fact the reverese of what the media stated we said is true

black on white crime is skyrocking

not as the media said that white on black crime is skyrocking

i feel for the poor cops , with what i read here i thought they where dumbos siding with PC BS

but now i realise it was all the media lying and putting words they made up and atributing them to the poor bloody cops

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and i think the KKK should sue that womans hide ( the smokey tattered one yeah)
  6. nmckenzie

Shades of the Tawana Brawley circus in New York back in '87. If you're not familiar with that one, Google the name. It'd seem there are more than just a few similarities between the two incidents, including the infammatory media coverage.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Tawana Brawley (born 1972) is an African-American woman from Wappingers Falls, New York. In 1987, at the age of 15, she received national media attention in the United States for falsely accusing six white men, some of whom were police officers, of having raped her. The accusations soon earned her notoriety, which was inflamed by Brawley's advisers (including the Reverend Al Sharpton and attorneys Alton H. Maddox and C. Vernon Mason)

i do but for very different reasons

Mason was the guy who got obozo to pay off sharptons debts over tha law suite

he got ACORN to pay it and showed em how to claim it as a loss on legal advise on properties they investigated on behalf of welfare clients and get it back from the state..

from my archives

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/15/n...brawley-defamation-is-paid-by-supporters.html

mason was disbarred in 95-6 or so for his fiddling public accounts and other stuff and became a ordained minister and a CEO for a group of ex ACORN mobs who renamed but stayed the same after ACORN was shut down and they all support obozo and occupy in fact he signed leases for occupiers ( mason ) and since obozo has got in the amount of funding to these groups has trippled from ACORN days
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  8. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Who is Sharmeka?
  9. nmckenzie

Sharmeka Moffit. You'll find the story on Drudge and Google News.
  10. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Just another POS. Careful you don't step in it.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

12. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yes, she is a loser. A toasted loser at that.:D
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

So she text what she was going to do on her phone, her prints were on the lighter and bottle of lighter fluid.

I keep saying it, one day your all gona belive it about that IQ issue.
  14. nmckenzie

Kinda like some of these gangsta geniuses going on-line threatening to riot and assassinate Romney when Obbie loses, then proudly signing off with their own names and in some cases posting a snapshot of themselves. Absolutely brilliant tactics.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and note , not a thing done