If something happened to Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Nighthawk, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

I believe if anything happens to Obama, everything he was for will be push though as
    an memorial to him. It will be blamed on white conservative extremists.
    Found this article about the topic, Remember when Kennedy died, Johnson got
    everything passed by saying JFK would have wanted this way. Lets hope the Democrats
    don't decide to make him a martyr.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13872
  2. kingchip

kingchip New Member

They are already using Kennedy, so I see it coming.
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Nothing good, but if Obozo is declared ineligible or worse, the first thing that will happen is the race war. Chicago, NY, Detroit, Miami, Dallas, LA, Hotlanta, DC, Shreveport, Memphis, Cleveland and who knows where else will burn. Inner cities and the suburbs too. The gang bangers will drive to the suburbs to burn them down around whitey's head.

The second might be a co.up by the mil.itary. Hopefully it would be someone like Maximus (give the power back to The People) who will hold things in control until we can get started again.

I'd sure hate to see Pelosh!t as VP though.:eek: :mad:

If the Obozo / Biden ticket were confirmed to be ineligible, who would be POTUS then? Would Biden be POTUS with Pelosi VP or would the entire ticket be invalid? OMG, would that mean that Pelosi would then be POTUS????? :eek: :mad:
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  4. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Every time I pray I pray for President Obama's health. Anything that prevents him from serving his term, even natural caused would be a disaster. I am as eager as anyone to see him taking his place between George W and George H W but I want to see it in January of 2013.
  5. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

Well stated, as the alternatives in some cases may be much worse.
  6. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

IMHO Joe Biden would be a worse nightmare than BHO would ever hope to be and I'd rather not even think about Pelosi.
  7. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Biden, Pelosi, or Reed, we are so screwed
  8. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Talk about job security.....
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Barry Hussein chose Sneaky Joe Biden as VP for the same reason that Daddy Bush chose Dan Quale...insurance:eek::D:D
  10. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Sad but true.
  11. artabr

artabr New Member

+ a bunch.
    I pray that he walks out of The Peoples House under his own power on 01/20/2012.

Art
  12. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

If anything were to happen to him I predict there would be a race war in this country that will make the Watts and South Central LA riots look like a girl scout meeting.
  13. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

I think that would depend on how he meets his end.If someone gets him in the cross hairs, they will all just blame the white man and then the place will burn.
  14. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

If Biden became Pres he would name a VP and (I believe) the senate would confirm. Nixon named Ford and then Ford named Rockefeller.